Offering Free Tarot Reading, 3 questions

my friend, I must apologize, i got suddenly hit with a very big tiredness, and i dont want to mess up a reading, I will get everyone i did not get tomorrow when i am fresh of mind and energy :smiley:

1 Like

i will get everyone above this one comment of mine! Apologies but i suddenly got extremely tired, i was able to only get 1 readfing done!

you got hit by tiredness?
bruh…
IMG_20200114_103759

2 Likes

wassat?

a clownfish yawning with the expression of an :hushed:

No worries, man. :+1:

1 Like

ohhhhh

i got another one

this is a picture of a seal taken from their back
IMG_20200114_103826

1 Like

your comment above made me chuckle by the way, its true you were first in line but then i got hit by pms :joy:

i was going to go sleep dreaming peacefully…thank you for the nightmares.

you’re welcome, sleep well princess : D

1 Like

lmfao

i am not taking any more requests except for the people above here! thank you! i will get to you all tomorrow!

lol, but enough memes bro, you are filling the reading thread now :joy::joy:

1 Like

I shall slide in your PMs and share memes. That way, I can show you the meme world

also I’m sowwy for clogging the chat :sweat::sweat:

1 Like

OH NO! what have I done! :joy::joy:

1 Like

also, please dont take this the wrong way, but i am new to working with goetia, i have worked little, and unless i get to know a being, unfortunately i get a little fear, do you mind taking down the goetic sigil, no offense intended of course im sure you understand,

now now, you shouldn’t be scared. You have to understand ze flux of energy and just let it zeal you. Think of it as a refreshment but I understand your concern.

1 Like

refreshment? whut? are you trying to energize me through memes lol