Offering [First 8] free tarot readings [Closed]

Hi BALG,

Since its been a while since i did any tarot readings, I want to do a free tarot reading. However, I would like you to note that I am still learning and developing my reading skills. Although, my last readings people been vouching for me on how it resonates. So, without further a due, let me explain how i do my readings:

I will draw 3 cards depending on your (one question). The first card will represents you, the second will represent your situation (matter), and the third will represent the third party (business, partner, spirit, boss… etc.)

Note: in the yes and no questions: if 2 of the 3 were major arcana’s its a yes and if 2 of the three cards were upright are yes as well. When i get 2 of 3 major and 2 of the 3 are reversed thats a maybe or there is an obstacle depends on the situation.

I thought i should explain just in case someone asks yes or no questions so i could just post the cards.

2 Likes

I’ll pm u!

2 Likes

I’d love one please

1 Like

Could l have one please ? Thanks !

1 Like

Hello I would love one :yellow_heart: thank you

1 Like

I’ll take one, Fallen.

QUESTION: general reading on a working to get in touch with someone. I used magick.

1 Like

yeah of course, just to clarify are you asking if the working worked? or if you are getting in contact with that person?

Both should be the same, mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jorjet @Jo_Anna @Nozferatu @Ignited of course. whats ur questions ?

2 Likes

lol, true true :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wanted to know if u are more interested if the working needs more! or the contact part. but i think i miss explained my question.

Awesome i will get back to you soon

No worries, I did a seven day ritual, so that’s quite a lot jajaja

1 Like

Am I ready to contact the entety i’ve been thinking about for so long?
Thank you

Will there be any success with what lm currently trying to achieve ? @Fallen_Human

Please me

1 Like

Hi Jorjet,

Well there is 2 major arcana’s and both upright so its a yes. To go a bit in detail the fool is about taking risks and jumping into the unknown, the 3 of swords upright in terms of relationship means betrayal and deceive (heartbreak) but in the reverse its more of continual of a relationship, and lastly the queen of swords is known for seeking the truth and being firm on her goals, so it tells me approach that entity will grant u a lot of truth.

I hope it resonates.

1 Like

It does a lot actually , the reason I am seeking that entety it’s to help my transmute my hate after an abusive relationship
Queen of sword it’s not usually representing a divorced woman too ?
Thank you :pray:I appreciate it

1 Like

hi @ReyCuervo

as a basic answer you have 1 major arcana’s which indicates a yes, however 2 cards (1 major 1 minor) is in the reversed which tells me that there is an obstacle. to give you a bit of clarification on what might the obstacle be, i will explain the shown cards from my intuition:

the ace of swords is about getting insight and an understand, the temperance card in reversed is the opposite of being tempered and having a positive mix of energies, the 8th of cups in reversed talks about the dreamer leaving his dream to come home. So, I think in the you will have an insightful knowledge coming to you soon about your situation, but your working needs more time to set and align the energies for your person to leave their dreams and come back reachin out to you.

I hope it resonates.

1 Like

i am glad it resonates. To your question, i don’t perceive it that way, and i find her pretty strong and firm.

1 Like

I received some Pm’s directly, so the thread requests is closed.

Its getting late now, so i will be continuing the readings tomorrow when i have more energy to give more accurate readings. I hope yall understand.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

This makes a lot of sense.

1 Like