Offering 3 card readings

Will i become powerful black magician ?

Do i have more demons around me who want to work with me and make a relationship ?

How to forget and let go painful memories of the past in this current life?

Can you explain what you mean?

Q1-Hello,what is blocking me from moving forward?
Q2-Am I on the right track?
Q3-Is there a good spirit next to me?

I am next in line (blanket owner) my questions are…

1. The video game idea I had, how will it perform in market.
  2. what do i focus on spiritually.
    3 ) Should I work with King paimon first?

Thank you

When will i get financial stability?

1. Will i work with Kaziel The Fallen Angel of Limitlessness?
  2. Will I become a Deathless Archon under Kaziel’s Tutelage?
  3. Will i Master The Tree of Life and The Tree of Death in Kabalistical Magick?

What prevents me from achieving results in the occult?

1. The first card I received is the ego and pride card, I see that you will get into a place and stage you want to be here, but in the meantime, you need to pay attention to your inner voice, do not let your ego prevent you become what you want to be
  2. i get lilith card here, you can ask her to assist you in every situation, and she wants you to work on material issues.
  3. all i can say is that your honesty and your hard work will pay off, in order to pay your last life debts, live a honest life, support those who are in need, your hard work will be seen in spiritual realms
2 Likes

Those cards says that you need to work on your dreams, you usually get signs but you do not pay attention to them, gabriel card says massage and information shall be given to you in spiritual realms, work on astral senses and astral worlds, focus on your astral magick more, you have enough passion to do so.

[

I have never worked with lilith but i should try i think

Thank you for your reading and your time :wink:

1 Like

Your idea seems pretty great , you need to focus on yout intention, have more courage, you will succeed.
Another massage i see here is that your secred enemies prevent you from going ahead in spiritual practices, beware of who you share your ideas with.
And finally paimon may not be good idea for now.

1 Like

First of all remember to keep your money, there is a warning in here says that you can be very impulse at times, try to be calm and focus on your job and intentions, you need little time to have better prosperity

Thank you😄… Who or what would you suggest?

I wrote last time but forgot to ask my questions xD hope is not too late now :stuck_out_tongue:

Was or right to connect and work with arachne
Also second one how my workings with Athena result in .
Last one what’s on my spiritual path next

When will I find a better job?

Q1- What is blocking me from progressing?
Q2- Advice for progressing my music career?
Q3- What should I do about this obsession I have with a woman named Suzanne?
Thank you.

Welcome @EricWolfe It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I am on wait for an apartment I applied about 3 weeks ago. I want to know, how long will I have to wait until I hear back with an update?