Offending Spirits

Some of us who are new to magick and are undeniably drawn towards black magick in particular often wonder and fantasize as we skim through our grimoires, how much power does Entity X have and when it’s mine how many chaotic but fateful events will I bring about in my world. If memory serves correct, EA says on a youtube video that he’s angered some spirits before and this is the part that really intrigues me…

What exactly offends spirits? Why do they get offended? Does this imply that they experience emotions just as we mere flesh-vessels do?

I’d like this topic to be a discussion of people’s experiences on offending entities and lessons learnt from these experiences.

1 Like

They have an agenda, a purpose that they serve and promote. If you make a deal with one that has a plan in mind and then later decide not to go along things can get weird.

They like to teach lessons that make us learn quickly. Sometimes this is not fun, but it is very effective if you stay with it instead of bailing.

It’s like a series of life lessons on fast forward.

I wonder if anyone has evoked a spirit for the intent of pissing it off… I wonder if I can piss one off then command it to realese its rage on an enemy… IDK if im willing to try any of that. something about the thought of being torn apart by an angy deamon angeal or god dosnt sount too appealing.

Depends on the spirit. Some get very pissed if you don’t give them offerings or no payment.
Some, like Greek gods, are rather vain and proud. Flick their ego and they smash you with a plague.

1 Like

[quote=“NariusV, post:2, topic:3421”]They have an agenda, a purpose that they serve and promote. If you make a deal with one that has a plan in mind and then later decide not to go along things can get weird.

They like to teach lessons that make us learn quickly. Sometimes this is not fun, but it is very effective if you stay with it instead of bailing.

It’s like a series of life lessons on fast forward.[/quote]

Well, that happened to me. I asked one demon for making me and one girl a truly love relationship, we were getting closer, but out of blue, once we quearelled so much, that she doenst want to know me anymore. Well, firstly I was pissed off on the demon, later on I realized, that he did something good for me. I mean, I had a great bynch of negative feeling for her due to our past, and thoughts, and I was was internally overhelmed with them. After all that bad things happened, I feel free of all of them, ligher for about 16 tons, open, smiled and generally feel like a newborn.

I asked for true love and wild sex, I got hate. lol.
But, I released myself from all anger, hate and all bad things and now I feel truly open for a lover, her, or any other.

few days before this, I was having a week of mightmares, in which I was saying goodbye to people, some kiiling, running, etc. I knew something bad will happen, because every time I have a dream with someone close to me, that dream is telling what will happen in near future.

BTW, I asked this demon, to guide me, to teach me his powers, and to learn me. While it seems that my initial goal failed at all, after two weeks over it I understood, that it wouldn’t be possible, without this fucking up. Now, it’s time to regain, and, even though I lost somebody, well, let’s hope for a moment, I feel free and myself since really long long time. Many months.

And, well, demons do not like to de annoyed to many times. I mean, is not working to gain knowledge, but called for the same thing 10 times in a week, this can make them to say NO to you. Or over-dedication.

1 Like

@ovwolves If you ever do,please let me know how it ends… if you’re still available that is…

theoreticly it should work… I don’t got the balls for that yet lol… i am getting quite bold and arrogant with the freedome i give them… idk if i want to ruin the relations just yet or ever.

If you piss off a demon they can turn your life upside down and totally fuck everything up so that at some point you may start to consider suicide as a way out. They will fuck up your relationships. Your significant other may end up cheating on you or leaving you. You may lose your job and/or incur a significant amount of debt. And you may get your car stolen or destroyed in some accident. In other words, anything shitty that can mess up your life can happen. And not just one incident. All of the above can happen depending on how bad you piss off a demon. This is even more true for someone who is just getting into communicating with spirits and has no spirit familiars to help them.

When EA offended a demon named Belial, it was because he gave his wife as a sacrifice of possession to Belial during a ritual, but days after the ritual she would get possessed at sporadic moments during which EA sought to exorcise him. It never occured to EA that his wife’s sacrifice was intended to continue after the ritual according to Belial. Belial took it as an offense when EA kept trying to exorcise him on numerous occasions after the ritual. As a result Belial now says to EA that Belial himself was the reason for the demise of EA’s marriage. This may or may not be true.

That’s one way to piss off a demon, by taking back your sacrifice. Other ways can be: not offering something in return for their services, breaking a pact, being completely rude/offensive, not doing what you say you are going to do.

2 Likes

[quote=“XXShadowXX, post:8, topic:3421”]If you piss off a demon they can turn your life upside down and totally fuck everything up so that at some point you may start to consider suicide as a way out. They will fuck up your relationships. Your significant other may end up cheating on you or leaving you. You may lose your job and/or incur a significant amount of debt. And you may get your car stolen or destroyed in some accident. In other words, anything shitty that can mess up your life can happen. And not just one incident. All of the above can happen depending on how bad you piss off a demon. This is even more true for someone who is just getting into communicating with spirits and has no spirit familiars to help them.

When EA offended a demon named Belial, it was because he gave his wife as a sacrifice of possession to Belial during a ritual, but days after the ritual she would get possessed at sporadic moments during which EA sought to exorcise him. It never occured to EA that his wife’s sacrifice was intended to continue after the ritual according to Belial. Belial took it as an offense when EA kept trying to exorcise him on numerous occasions after the ritual. As a result Belial now says to EA that Belial himself was the reason for the demise of EA’s marriage. This may or may not be true.

That’s one way to piss off a demon, by taking back your sacrifice. Other ways can be: not offering something in return for their services, breaking a pact, being completely rude/offensive, not doing what you say you are going to do.[/quote]

what if the demon doesn’t deliver on it’s side of the pact so you
end it and the demon decides to get pissed off?..

[quote=“Dani123321, post:9, topic:3421”][quote=“XXShadowXX, post:8, topic:3421”]If you piss off a demon they can turn your life upside down and totally fuck everything up so that at some point you may start to consider suicide as a way out. They will fuck up your relationships. Your significant other may end up cheating on you or leaving you. You may lose your job and/or incur a significant amount of debt. And you may get your car stolen or destroyed in some accident. In other words, anything shitty that can mess up your life can happen. And not just one incident. All of the above can happen depending on how bad you piss off a demon. This is even more true for someone who is just getting into communicating with spirits and has no spirit familiars to help them.

That’s one way to piss off a demon, by taking back your sacrifice. Other ways can be: not offering something in return for their services, breaking a pact, being completely rude/offensive, not doing what you say you are going to do.[/quote]

end it and the demon decides to get pissed off?..[/quote]
I’ve stayed away from making pacts with demons so I’m not really sure. However, going by all the experiences I know about, if a demon doesn’t deliver when it comes to a pact, then there is usually a good reason. For one, you could have worded the pact in a way where the demon found a loop hole. Second, you may not have specified the time frame in which the demon should deliver and so he may still be working at it.

I haven’t heard of a situation where the demon didn’t deliver it’s side of the pact without a good reason. In such a scenario you described, I would evoke the demon again and find out whats going on before deciding to break the pact. Don’t just end it without doing that. If you end it without doing that, then I think the demon is right to get pissed.

If by the remote possibility the demon has no good reason for not delivering, I would still try and end the pact on mutually agreed upon terms so as to not piss him off. If that doesn’t work I would get help from as many other spirits as possible. I would start with the angel Michael and see if that does anything to help.

[quote=“Prophecy-Child, post:1, topic:3421”]Some of us who are new to magick and are undeniably drawn towards black magick in particular often wonder and fantasize as we skim through our grimoires, how much power does Entity X have and when it’s mine how many chaotic but fateful events will I bring about in my world. If memory serves correct, EA says on a youtube video that he’s angered some spirits before and this is the part that really intrigues me…

What exactly offends spirits? Why do they get offended? Does this imply that they experience emotions just as we mere flesh-vessels do?

I’d like this topic to be a discussion of people’s experiences on offending entities and lessons learnt from these experiences.[/quote]

I saw Lady Bastet break a black granite altar in half, other times I’ve had beings melt tower candles to pools of wax in seconds. Snubbing good advice was what angered her. I lit the wrong incense on the daemon. Ah, the dumb shit we do starting out, glad I still have all my fingers/life. 0_o

1 Like

[quote=“Dani123321, post:9, topic:3421”][quote=“XXShadowXX, post:8, topic:3421”]If you piss off a demon they can turn your life upside down and totally fuck everything up so that at some point you may start to consider suicide as a way out. They will fuck up your relationships. Your significant other may end up cheating on you or leaving you. You may lose your job and/or incur a significant amount of debt. And you may get your car stolen or destroyed in some accident. In other words, anything shitty that can mess up your life can happen. And not just one incident. All of the above can happen depending on how bad you piss off a demon. This is even more true for someone who is just getting into communicating with spirits and has no spirit familiars to help them.

Just make sure that the demon is as bound to the pact as you are. If the demon does not deliver, then you have an out.

Perhaps a demon might delay the results for someone to teach them patience, etc.

[quote=“NariusV, post:12, topic:3421”][quote=“Dani123321, post:9, topic:3421”][quote=“XXShadowXX, post:8, topic:3421”]If you piss off a demon they can turn your life upside down and totally fuck everything up so that at some point you may start to consider suicide as a way out. They will fuck up your relationships. Your significant other may end up cheating on you or leaving you. You may lose your job and/or incur a significant amount of debt. And you may get your car stolen or destroyed in some accident. In other words, anything shitty that can mess up your life can happen. And not just one incident. All of the above can happen depending on how bad you piss off a demon. This is even more true for someone who is just getting into communicating with spirits and has no spirit familiars to help them.

Perhaps a demon might delay the results for someone to teach them patience, etc.[/quote]
Good point. Many demons seem to be into teaching you a lesson in some way