Of angels

Hello everyone. After some time off from the occult and such i have decided that i will work with angels. The gods are great but i feel like i need to work with angels in these dark times. The light shines through my friends. If you have any experience with an angel or want to recommend me some to work with i would be appreciative.

1 Like

Archangel Zadki’el and his order of Hashmalim are chill to work with, their associated with the violet ray/flame of purification and storms.

4 Likes

The Archangel Raziel.

3 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation.

Interesting. Ive never heard of him. I will look into him and his order.

He is also leader of one of the 7 heavens known as Zebul and Zebul the angel as well as the angel Sabath.

4 Likes

Thank you for the links. I will read them. He seems very interesting.

If you want an easy method to work with the archangels, I recommend the book Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand. Tzadkiel is included in it.

4 Likes

Ok. I will look into that book. I have an old book of enochian magick and that is what got me into working with angel

1 Like

I second for Archangel Raziel, whereas he is great for helping you find your spiritual path and develop your magical abilities.
Also I would suggest you Archangel Jophiel, which is the angel of wisdom, understanding, and judgment.
They can help you bring the light in your life and discover a side of yourself you never have seen before :sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you for the recommendations. I will look into them.

1 Like