Odin offers to teach me Runes:

So I did one of those quizzes titled how would Odin reward you and the answer was with knowledge of the Runes. He later confirmed that he will teach me this wisdom and how to use them but first advise I study it myself and choose a type of Runic magick to work with. I’d really appreciated any information or anyone who can offer me some basic Rune guidance or warnings prior to starting.

Let me tell you one thing, his energy today was more intense while he spoke to me and he advised me to invoke Balder, Loki, Thor or Freja frequently during these workings to balance my energy out.

I’ll be honest, I’m a little scared as I know the Gnosis I receive will easily surpass what I know but he told me that it will benefit me in my psychical life as well.

I decided on Isa as my first Rune.

3 Likes

Read the Runic poems and Havamal, these are the root-source of informations about runes.

5 Likes

Will do!

Yup i agree. Runic Poems and Eddas.
But also brace yourself. Learning the runes alongside Odin isn’t a trip at the beach :smiley:

3 Likes

Sounds like a heck of a nice time ahead of you enjoy it.

1 Like

Yeah when he offered to teach me, his energy was VERY intense. I see why he told me to invoke another deity regularly.

Thanks bro

2 Likes

So any chance I can get you to send me the info you used to learn one rune so I can have a good base for learning them a good source and examples of how much Info to absorb, sorry if it’s a odd request I’m just wanting to learn more about them too and don’t have Odin to guide me, and just o say it, Balder’s my fav but Loki is who I’ve interacted the most with.

1 Like

I’m still learning it myself XD

Ok thank anyways

1 Like

So I’ve begun some basics with it and Odin encouraged me to start casting with them and meditating on them daily. He asked me to draw my runes by hand and use them daily.

I’ve seen the roots of Yggdrasil and it looks like rich Earth and roots and below it is space. It’s actually dark like a cave. And the runes are all drawn over it. I’ve also been told what my personal rune is.

1 Like

Record your results! In writing is best and traditional.

Al.

3 Likes

Will do!

1 Like

I studied Futhatk, and Odin came after me pretty hardcore. He made certian that I cannot ever question his influence. He’s a badass magician who exists on a separate plane. He knows his target audience pretty well.

Learn the runes for what they are, a set of letters. There is wisdom and power in each rune. They all have deep meanings, but they are first and foremost a tool for communication.

I made a thread called Futhark That. I outlined my own study of Futhark there. I hope it helps.

2 Likes

I definitely see what you mean by hard-core XD.

Yeah right now be encouraged me to make my own rune set and I see what you mean by wisdom and power in each Rune.

1 Like

It is an honor and a privilege to help.
I might do something with what I learned.
Confidence is a new trick for me. Feels good.

1 Like

Does anyone else know of the Rune Dagaz being able to be used in healing spells? I received this gnosis recently and Odin told me to trust my knowledge which I received

I don’t 'Know it for a godgiven fact" but i would not be surprised. Not as healing itself, but helping in the process of recovery

Thank you for your input!