Odin as a Saturnian entity, Azazel, Judaism, and Cassiel's seal

This is the case in Shaktism (a sect of hinduism), most other sects do not believe such. :slight_smile:

Hinduism is full of these sects. That’s why most sects are considered UPG due to their unreliability. Hell only vedas are reliable in its message.

You’re right, I got it mixed up with Gondlir

1 Like

Ok I found yet more Norse connections, there are Seals of Solomon and quite a few Rotas crosses in Sorcerer’s Screed, these are all uniquely Scandinavian Galdrastafir, these show a very interesting mix and bridge between Norse and Abrahamic sigil magic.

Now please bear with me here, I know this is all getting a bit crazy, but please be open-minded and at least consider what I have to say.

While these are known as Icelandic magical staves, they certainly could be found in other parts of Scandinavia. The biggest centre for runestones and Norse magic in Scandinavia is most certainly the Island of Gotland, there are countless of some of the most famous runestones, including the Kylver stone which has the original elder Futhark sequence on it. Now, who’s the most famous person of Gotland? Ingmar Bergman of course, he’s the film director who directed the infamous Seventh Seal, the film where the knight plays chess against death, you know the one. While the film couldn’t be filmed on Gotland for practical reasons, it was filmed on another coastline to simulate the unique coastline of Gotland.

Why is this film so Important? Well, it’s the seventh seal, i.e. the SEAL OF SATURN, as Saturn is the Seventh planet. Saturn, Chronos is usually depicted as a reaper with a scythe, so he is the character of death in this film.

Now look at the second pentacle of Saturn, this portrays the famous SATOR square, here we also see a direct reference to the word Rotas, which means “rotating”.

Now look at this, the SATOR square is inscribed on one runestone in Närke in Sweden and TWO ON GOTLAND.

So we have the whole Saturn thing, the Bergman connection, we have runestones, and we have the runic sigils of rotas crosses and seals of Solomon, THIS IS WHAT THE SEVENTH SEAL IS, THE SEAL OF SATURN, even the Vikings and Bergman figured this out!

Now please please if anyone gets what I’m talking about, please share any info you have, this is just too much for me alone right now. Please help me understand these galdrastafir and how they connect to the seals of Solomon, anything you have, anything you can think of, I’m so close to solving this right now and I’m sure this is one piece of the puzzle for solving the Saturn time-cube. Like the SATOR-square is one side of the black cube or something. And please watch the Seventh Seal carefully and see if you can catch anything, I think there is a lot to uncover in that film. In a way, this film can be seen as the stereotypical story of a knight seeking the holy grail, this is what I’m getting, this is all pointing to the holy grail.

Also, does anyone know what this means? This is at the end of Sorcerer’s Screed.

4 Likes