Odin answered Prayer and revealed his presence

So I did a lil session with Odin last night and asked for prove of his presence today. (I imagined a crow coming to my place as crows are rare and ravens supposedly are not found in India) I was eating today and suddenly I heard cawws of a crow. My dad yelled at me because it sounded like a ‘deathbringer’ bird that lives in my area. He confirmed it was a crow after seeing it and the sounds stopped after that. Was that one of Odin’s message? Presence of ravens in my locality and a crow suddenly coming back since I started my path with Odin? And that too the day I wanted answers.

3 Likes

Pretty interesting synchronicity. I remember after working with Lucifer I would keep seeing a video about him pop up on Youtube over and over again. Even after I watched it the video kept getting recommended to me which doesn’t happen with other videos.
How did you summon Odin by the way? What books should I read if I want to work with him?

3 Likes

It sounds like to me that he gave a sighn that he Hurd you if crows really are that rare there. I love crows and Ravens when I worked at Facebook in Menlo Park doing valet the crows and Ravens where everywhere they kicked out and seagulls that tried to come there.

2 Likes

I’m planning to release my own grimoire on Odin later. I learned about him and one day channeled a sigil-ish seal from a ancestor to work with Odin. The sigil looks like the eye of Odin sigil. I summoned him by calling his many names and talked with him. I made a unofficial pact with him to learn and after that I can just call out his name and he would answer.

1 Like

It’s very rare to see crows in my area. And ravens are too rare as well. Odin really answers his children and students.

Might be , keep practicing and see , we won’t know better than you because the crow came to you

1 Like

I agree.