Ode to Lilith?

Ode to Lilith. I have a few questions on this spell casting evocation. I wanted to try something new. And need advice and feedback on my ode I’m working on.

1 Like

I’m going to @succupedia on this one, he might be able to give some useful feedback.

What do you need from us? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need advice. So I was told to do an ode to LILLITH to send u a demon lover… But I wish to give her something else… My earth mother was like lillith. Personality wisly and she died… Im having a pure lillith sigil silver necklace with MY MOTHERS birthstone. I wanna invoke lillith completely by giving her “a mother’s love”… Thoughts?.. She’s been in my dreams and not as a lover but as a nurturer. Mother like.

3 Likes

There’s many ways of contacting Lilith, and one method is the Letter Evocation Method. If you click that link, it will guide you thoroughly, step by step of how to proceed to find what you’re looking for.

Of course you have to make a few changes to find a nurturing motherfigure, rather than a personal demon lover. You can also add Lilith’s sigil to make it even more potent. Maybe use the sigil of her in your necklace?

I’ve been very sparse in offering her gifts, but she’s known to like red wine, so that might be something to consider if you can afford it.

5 Likes

Lilith is my mother. I can afford it… And thank you… I know she’s all about sex. But I’m going to give her the strongest form of MAGICK… Something she lost that… I also need. The love of a mother… The love a mother has for her child. Thank you very much bro. You’ve been a great help. I thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So i want your opinion… Im having a sigil of Lilith made as a talisman the size of a silver dollar. The talisman is pure silver and INSTEAD of Ruby I put my dead mother’s zodiac birthstone on her sigil. Aquarius so amathist stone… And the first gift I ever gave my mother that brought tears to her eyes when I was 4 was a lilaq bush. So I bought a little lilac bush in honor of Lilith. And my earth Mother really did have the full personality of Lilith so I’m going to speak to Lilith and write an ode to her with the same diginity and respect a son should show his mother. What do you think? :slight_smile:

1 Like

…but she also was very independent to have her own personality bearing her own name, not only as your earthly mother, but as a woman. Lilith is the feminine divine, and if you want to honor her as the “mask” for your earthly mother, don’t you think she’s being in the shadow by doing so? Why not do a combination in honoring both Lilith and your earthly mother, both separately and combined through the mask of Lilith’s personality? None gets left behind. I think it’s best to separate them when honoring them. That’s how I would do it, and I’m not saying your way is wrong and if you wanna do this, by following your heart and feels it’s the right way, then do it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your absolutely right… But by giving lillith sigil as a pendant with my MOTHERS birth stone along with a lilac bush in ode to LILLITH as a gift (who doesn’t like lilacs :slight_smile: ) isn’t that doing what u just said?.. I’m just wondering cause what u just said isn’t that what I was doing? Lmao… Literally combineing the 2 as a form of one entity but giving the energy to Lilith and using my dead Mothers love and her symbols as an ode to what Lilith once lost… The love of a mother and child? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have candle’s or a lighter can i burn in the oven

Her name and Sigil keeps piping in my head. I don’t know what to make of it ?

1 Like

She’s probably calling you! It was kind of the same with me only I started seeing her in my dreams and how she appeared to me in many different forms. Including her serpent form.

1 Like

I would agree with that. I don’t know how to exactly revive that message even if she is calling me. My mind chakra is probably dead

1 Like

Best thing you can do is meditate on your Ajna/Third Eye Chakra. I would also suggest calling her, drop your mind, and let her speak through you. I’ve been doing it for a couple of weeks now and it works well for me.

2 Likes

Thanks I will do this

1 Like

She does like red wine. Even more with a drop of blood added. :smiley:

2 Likes