Odd body occurances

Any one have Odd Body Occurrences during or after an evocation with Baal or others?

2 Likes

When you reach a certain special age, your body starts to do weird things. We call that puberty.

But seriously, there is some precedent for small and temporary changes in things like eye colour and stuff right after an invocation/evocation…

6 Likes

Okay totally exposing myself here. I just did some work with Baal - I am working on a 7 day spell and I feel like I am lactating… Like the feeling of let down has occurred… Mostly on my left side.
for the record its been over a decade since I delivered milk.

2 Likes

I have been losing fat and gaining muscle. I haven’t been exercising but I definitely see changes.

3 Likes

My eyes are brown, but they become green after rituals sometimes. Even my friends have commented on it.
When I was working with Aphrodite, I had such a glowing skin too… lol.
Guess, I should start again

5 Likes

People tell me that It’s like I’m "Looking at their soul"
And they tell me to just not look at them Lol

3 Likes

that’s what is happening to me too!!! i am working a 7day candle spell and i felt this yesterday on my left side! WTF?

2 Likes

Baal or Bael is a fertility god as well as storm god. So maybe he has made your bodies fertile again as you are the providers of sustinance to children. It can happen to Male & Queer practitioners too as they have lactating capabilities also.

2 Likes