October 24th Blood Moon approaching

Hello. First of all, I didn’t know where to post this topic so bear with me. If this isn’t the right place, I respectfully ask the admins to move it to the appropriate section.

For the more experienced (I’m not btw), on October 24th, there will be a full moon, also called Blood Moon, where the veil between this world and the spirit world becomes thinner, at least that’s what I’ve read. My question is: will love/attraction/money spells, curses, evocations/invocations or any kind of magick in general performed on this night be more potent?

And for the more curious, I’m particularly interested in an attraction spell and also a deeper connection with Lord Lucifer through evocation or invocation. I’ve began working with him for a while and I just love him and want to establish a deeper connection. I will ofc continue working and meditating on him outside of this night but just asking.

5 Likes

AFAIK there are no more lunar eclipses for the rest of the year

2 Likes

A full moon is always a great time to cast, plus the time of year as you mentioned.
As to your casting, the moon will be in Taurus, sun in Scorpio, with Mars and Saturn both visible, so it could be great depending on what you’re doing.

3 Likes

Hey Jpj
You’ve mentioned the planet/moon alignment before, is there a reliable app or site you’d recommend please?

3 Likes

Yes! Daff Moon is the app.

3 Likes

Awesome. I’m a taurus. Will this affect things even more?

2 Likes

And with Mars and Saturn both visible, I’m also guessing it will be a good time for curses? Because I know that Mars simbolizes war…

2 Likes

It will be more harmonious to you personally. Perfect time to consecrate stuff.

3 Likes

War and matrimony, and Saturn for death and endings.

4 Likes

Awesome thanks :blush:

2 Likes

You’re very welome, my friend. I love that app. It’s the only thing I like better than the Farmers Almanac book.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m just having a look now, it’s very cool. Thanks again, this makes things easier to plan.

2 Likes

So an attraction spell and maybe a curse or death spell will work best

2 Likes

Totes. Also, it’s on a Wedneday which could help speed it up if you bring fleet Mercury into it.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Really helpful. I will also download the app

1 Like

You’re welcome! Good luck with your casting.

1 Like

Thanks. One more thing I forgot to ask. Do I have to do the spells at exactly the interval in which the moon is at it’s peak so to say, or can I do them anytime during that night?

1 Like

There’s two schools of thought there that people will differ on. To be sure, it can’t hurt to align with a particular hour, but it’s not necessarily de rigeuer. Seems to me it’s like adding spices to something you’re cooking, if you get me.

Here’s a fine discussion about it: Importance of planning in ritual

5 Likes

@Jpj
The blood moon is coming up, and for demonic workings its most potent , for lucifuge ,Lucifer at the blood moon are quite easiest to evoke .
All the best .

4 Likes

Sweet, thank you!