Occult Seduction Group Ritual: New Moon this coming Friday May 19th 2023: Get Your Crush

im in

1 Like

Ok thanks, ill jump in

1 Like

I would like to join.

1 Like

I would love to join!

2 Likes

I want to participate

Welcome @Eddy13 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking to join a group ritua,l PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Just a quick question, can I confirm if the title is correct? I’ve found two books by Carl Nagel on sexual themses, Demonic Love and Sex Magick, and Sex Rituals of Black Magick. Not sure if you are referring to one of these or if there is another one out there that I didn’t manage to find. Just from the blurbs and kindle previews, neither appear too likely to be the one you are referring to

He’s also got one titled Demonic and Sexual Magick. It’s apparently not available on Amazon, but I did find an image of the cover:

DemonicMagick-CarlNagel

This might be the one Mulberry is referring to.

2 Likes

This is this book. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe I’d join the ritual too. :thinking:

I would like to join please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there still a spot? I would love to join, if possible

1 Like

Do I need to know the full name of the person I want to attract?

1 Like

No, a partial name or an online avatar is a link to them. If the avatar is kind of common and seems a bit vague, you can add some signifying info.

Like, if the persons name is say, Tracey, info like “Tracey in my Discord” or “Tracey, who likes mint choc chip and has long blond hair.

2 Likes

Then I would like to join. :grin:

1 Like

This looks like the perfect opportunity for me to dip my toes in Magick again. Count me in, please!

1 Like

I would like to join

1 Like

Yo I wanna join Fr

Welcome @Altair1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before asking to join a group ritual, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest., etc:

intro3

Looking forward to your intro! Group rituals are kind of a perk of being a member here for sure, so thanks for joining, do finish the job and I can add you. Come on in, the water’s fine :smiley:

1 Like

Could you send me the PM? Thank you

1 Like