Occult perspective on Mass Madness

I’m referring to the modern century. However, in 1021 we did not have assault rifles or ICBMs.

1 Like

Right, well there’s madness, pain and failures in every era. Still, not all agree on the idea that it is getting worse.

2 Likes

Electrical Magnetic imprint, stored on a cellular tape that is on loop - that goes on, until someone presses stop.

In 1021 you had arrows , battle axes, swords, the Black Plague and various wars depending on what country you were in. You may say the Black Plague came later but it was around in 1021 it just didn’t run rampant through all of Europe til a couple centuries later. Oh almost forgot sometime around then there was supposedly a volcanic eruption somewhere that turned Europe cold for a couple of centuries and caused 1 summer of no summer and darkness and resulted (supposedly) in famines in Northern Europe.

So… 1021 had its own problems and they were just as likely as todays to ruin your life as todays are except there were no antibiotics to use if ya got a bacterial infection in your sword or dagger or axe wound.

3 Likes

Not really.

The world’s always had problems. Those problems have changed over time.

…What?

So what we’re doing is a lie then?

1 Like

No, but there are four types of practitioners imo …

1. The LARPer
    D&D turned magician irl
  2. The obcessives
    Gets engrossed in minute detail while missing detail
  3. The join the pack
    Mass hysteria victims, delusionary people.
  4. The real deal.

Just my jaded opinion.
I’m reading magic guides to understand everything at fundamental levels. So trying to move toward #4

But we can see why the menace to the forum occurred was a hybrid of one and three.

As for increased societal problems and crime, and shady business, well, it’s just more high powered and out in the open now.