Occult black metal thread

i am always looking for good REAL occult oriented/driven black metal bands.
ill start off with my current favorite besides watain of course.

6 Likes

Do you know Hetroertzen, Kriegsmaschine and SvartidauĂ°i?

1 Like

no i dont! i will check them out for sure

Burzum for Norse Pagan extreme nationalism Third Reich supporting extremism Varg has strong knowledge of Odin and Thor…

i have found that W.T.C and Odium records are two very great labels for occultist made black metal

1 Like

Not to mention he killed another black metal artist and burned down some Christian churches in the name of Odin in Oslo Hail Victory Hail Varg…

1 Like

i know ALL about some burzum and some Varg V

1 Like

Wow, didnt know that was a thing, i usually just listen to 2000’s punk rock o 60-70’s rock, ill have to check this out.

its like the most evil form of metal out there. a good portion of it being occult related or an act of musical ritual itself

1 Like

On a more constructive note, check out

Ofermod - Mystérion Tés Anomias (2005): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZX0RQxtqEu2ZgjnZi-6TlqS9ULetRYkh

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think Varg is racist but he hates Nazis and nationalists, and openly says they’re vacuous and stupid. He is anti-immigration, because by his childish logic, global travel is damaging the environment and human health, and leading to a higher incarceration rate for migrants. But he doesn’t openly express disdain for people of other ethnicities and cultures, like he does for Nazis. He does have extensive knowledge of Odinn and Thor from a cultural perspective, but if he is practising sorcery at all, rather than just being a conformist nerd, then he is keeping that a secret, which is highly likely.

1 Like
1 Like

its blasphemy mate. they are into 218 shit

1 Like

Rotting Christ: ROTTING CHRIST-In Nomine Dei Nostri - YouTube

Malfeitor: - YouTube

A night in texas: A Night In Texas - Heathen - YouTube

Whitechapel: Whitechapel -- Messiahbolical Lyrics (ONSCREEN) - YouTube

Dark funeral: Dark Funeral - The Arrival Of Satan's Empire (Subtitulos+Lyrics) - YouTube

Here’s my list: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS54i8aMU-3XSBpJskiXB4sY5Ly9TwS56
You can go through it.

1 Like

Can’t forget Dissection either

1 Like

Never was a “cookie monster metal” fan, but i love me some Behemoth.

When someones says “occult black metal” I can’t help to think immediately about Dissection (although most people would put them in the death metal corner rather than BM)

1 Like
2 Likes

Good thread!
If you love the genre, check this band out :

They have something as rare as a female vocalist. She founded the band in -97.
She also sings in Bethlehem.
Enjoy!
2 Likes