Occult abilities from chakra work discussion

I dont do heavy enegry work anymore but i thought I create a open dialog and discussion about various things you have witnessed during time working with the chakra system and enegry work in general.

So the main chakras I focus on are this and i wil write what I have noticed from it.

Sahasrara (crown) - occult powers ive noticed with this one it allows ,me to communicate with the dead and my higher self mainly.

Ajna(third eye) - this one allows me to perceive sprites,aura,astral projection, feel and direct spiritual enegry

Vishuddha ( throat) - this is a new one for me but when i focus enegry while talking it allows me to put more power in my voice. I use this specifically when I make music. Stil discovering the implications of it.

And those are the main ones i use but what are some of your experiences.

1 Like

I don’t know which chakra it is since I have all open, but I got the occult power of cursing instantly through eye contact. I just have to feel negative emotions, look in to someone eyes with a gaze and they are cursed.

What follows after they are cursed?

One broke her leg, the other his wife left him and another broke down in tears about how shitty their life is on video