Obsession spell - what does this mean?

I did include his photograph as a link.

Just wondering if his hot behaviour followed by cold behaviour will ramp up again to hot?
Will the spell perhaps be making him feel kind of funny? I.e. why can’t I get her out of my head? So he cools off out of 'panic (using that word loosely)

I do feel thats the case, stay with it. Your changing someones will, so thats no easy task. Results will follow, have no doubt in your ability :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks. I have a feeling I have some power/real potential as I’ve seen results from other spells in the past.
This guy likes me and is attracted to me already so that’s a start. The distance is the main obstacle plus any other chicks who could be on the scene/general life etc.
Thanks for your insight and words of encouragement. Yes, I do need to remember I’m changing his will.
When you say stick with it, is there anything else I should be doing or do you just mean keep the faith?

2 Likes

Keep faith

2 Likes

@Aprentiz

Yesterday I had the weirdest day. I sat home all day, weather was bad (often is where I live)
All I could think about was my target. I’m not the kind of person to sit around I always have stuff to do but yesterday I sat on the couch all day. I usually only do that if I’m ill.
Laundry didn’t get done. Dishes didn’t get done.
A friend phoned me and I said I don’t feel right today but they said I was just having a bad day.
Hours went by in a weird haze.

I got up today and suddenly wondered…am I imagining this or could this be related to my obsession spell? Honestly, I could get no peace of mind. All I could think of was my target and nothing else got done all day.
However, he’s the one that’s supposed to be obsessed, right? Not me?

I felt some relief when I noticed that he had finally read my Snapchat message but yet he hasn’t replied and I’m not sure what to think.

I’m a really down to Earth person but seriously, it was a restless day yesterday, like I was in torment.

Please will you tell me what you think?

Thanks.
Star11.

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s normal but I had something similar happen to me after I did work on someone. It was the first and last time I’ll ever mess with love spells or similar. I ended up losing myself, when this is very not me. I had crushes before, been heartbroken before and in hindsight my extreme reaction wasn’t me at all.

3 Likes

I’m just wondering if this is a by product of an obsession spell?
You eventually did see results though, right? Even if it wasn’t what you wanted in the end?

3 Likes

Oh yeah. He stalked me for a long time and I know he still around. It’s a question of time before he reaches out again.

3 Likes

Amazing. I’ve put love/lust/obsession spells on someone who won’t talk to me as well.

I would really like to just attract people to me in the general sense, romantically. What did you do to accomplish that? Maybe I should work on some kind of Glamour magic, or evoke and specifically ask for that.

1 Like

Well he did talk to me last week, over 3 hours, in fact it was until he was so tired he had to sleep because it was late and he had an early start. Now he’s gone quiet.
The attention from others happened from literally the morning after my spell and for a few days afterwards. That was not the result of another spell but perhaps a ripple effect from my obsession spell.
I see this as a sign my spell has taken root and was successful but I’m just waiting for my target to step forward now. Everything else seems to be happening!

3 Likes

The trick is just to let it do it’s work. This is where a foundation of meditation etc comes in. Just Trust and forget it. I know it’s hard :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i recently did a spell similar and got a similar experience, with the target being constantly on mind and things not getting done because of it. i began thinking about him so much i was restless and was as if only him answering me could make me feel better.
i was thinking it could possibly be the spell reversing onto the caster from obsessing too much on gaining results, but im unsure.

also on another note, my target also lives a distance away which only now occured to me could be a hinder to the spell/ speed of the spell. could you enlighten me a bit to how that works?

2 Likes

Hi,
I don’t know how overcoming the distance works I just trust that it will.
Since I’ve seen other love interest signs plus my weird day yesterday I’m wondering if this is an encouraging sign rather than it being a sign if the spell reflecting back on to me.
Star11

Can you please tell me the spell that you used please

Yeah pls tell us the spell.

1 Like

@issam @cathy1 @Encore19

I researched obsession spells online went for the one that involved using cotton as this was mentioned in more than one source.

Update: in addition to the results immediately after doing the spell i.e. previous crushes adding me on social media after months of silence, being pursued vigorously by a man I barely know and even my ex bf commenting on finding me attractive the following has also happened-

A more than average number of blonde men (like the target) have been around. Here in the UK it is not a dominant hair colour at all.
I heard the target’s name on TV.
I heard the song I associate the target with at the very place I associate him with.
Another old flame ftom years ago liked a social media post of mine after years of silence.
I got chatting to a guy on a recent night out who was also an engineer (as is the target) and had links to the area in England that the target has.

This is all too much to be a coincidence, right?

As for the target though, he has gone withdrawn and quiet and hasn’t replied to my last messages. So I’m not sure what to make of this? And hope it’s only temporary because all of the other signs tell me that my spell has indeed taken root.

5 Likes

thank you <3

Fantastic, I’ve not heard of one working that well. Is there an entity you worked with? Or perhaps one that you have worked with for love spells in the past that could’ve been responsible for this?

@Encore19

It was the first time I used an entity/s. I called on Dantalion and Sallos.
Guess what’s happened just this past Tuesday? On the first full moon since my spell as well.
Through my line of work I met a female client who was his female doppelganger. Same hair colour and short style, same eye colour, same skin tone, same inflections and smile. It was uncanny beyond belief. If he had a female twin it would have been her.
I saw this as a strong sign.
All I need now is my target who is still quiet and withdrawn from me. Not sure what’s happening there but I take the other signs so far as encouraging? That my goal will manifest and be achieved.
Star11

3 Likes

Keep us updated