Obsession rituals

Hello everyone! I created this thread because I want to group all obsession (red magic) rituals in one place. What are the simplest, but most effective obsession rituals? Describe them.

4 Likes

This can become a great thread

If you mean obsession rituals to make someone obsessed with you, the simplest ritual I’ve done involved an obsession jar:

Jar
Cotton
Lavender oil for love
Come to me oil
Stuck on me oil
Commanding oil
Photo of me and target with sigil of spirit over their face

Put ingredients in jar, saying what you want, visualizing what you want etc, call on spirit, make so and so obsessed with me, fold paper towards you, put in jar.

Light candle on top of jar, when it burns out put under the bed. Work the jar for a week or so.

That worked for me when I did it a few different times. It was overwhelming to a point I had to open the jar and dispose of it because I couldn’t take it anymore, so be careful what you ask for.

Hope that was what you were referring to…

9 Likes

which spirit?

1 Like

I want someone to be obsessed with me so bad. But i dont have resources to pull it off can someone help me?

Did you make the oils yourself?
I used to buy them but I no longer do because what they were using as an oil was making me allergic and I couldn’t breathe when I would use it around the house.
Houses in this country that I live are not well ventilated because most of the year it is cold.
So I used olive oil infused with my intention.

2 Likes

No, these were oils I purchased at a local metaphysical store. I always wanted to make my own oils though. Do you feel your work is more potent since you use oil infused with your intent?

1 Like

Yes. I didn’t see much difference. Most of these oils that you purchase haven’t been prayed on. They might have the ingredients they say but you cannot check that. It might have an essence of lemongrass for example but no lemongrass inside. And the herbs might not have been concencrated either before putting them into the oil. You cannot find out unless you use a microscope.
When you buy them you still need to pray on them.
I don’t do anymore hoodoo atm because I am working on the Qlipoth and I find psalms to be slightly disrespectful to the demons I work with.

3 Likes