Obsession jar spell aftermath

So I did an obsession jar spell a couple days ago. No problem with that.
However, today I started to have flashes of memories and moments shared with the target and those flashes were not related to what I was doing at the moment. Nothing triggered them, just flooded my mind out of nowhere and it was kinda intense.

This isn’t ideal but I knew it could happen so I can live with that, for now at least :joy: but I was wondering, with these kind of spells, could the fact that the spell kinda starts working on you be a sign that it has started to work on your target too ? :thinking: I recall reading something like this somewhere but I would appreciate to have some inputs :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well all spells start with your intention so by that very focus you put on it sort of places it in your mind both conscious and subconscious.

2 Likes

Yes you’re right. I think it has definitely enter my subconscious mind somehow. Although I try my best to remain calm and detached, I don’t wanna end up being the one who’s overly obsessed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes. The visions are a sign that your ritual has been acceded to and accepted. This is a message to you from your patron deity.

3 Likes

This is really motivating !
Gotta keep trusting :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello,

@Alexane22. You are on the right track. You need to now shift those memories and thoughts. :+1::clap:

What do you mean by shifting memories and thoughts ? :slightly_smiling_face: When it comes I don’t try to push it or block it, I let it flow 'til the wave is over.

I was thinking about doing a domination jar on the sideline cause obsession and domination spells often come side by side from what I’ve seen :thinking:

1 Like

Ya, we sometimes muddle our own work. Don’t push or fixate which lead to blocking. Ride it out.

A domination jar is a very good idea. Keep up us updated on your work. :+1:

1 Like

Yet another series of things I’ve never heard of…

Furiously using search function

1 Like

Not that I’d ever want to but can you use an Obsession spell on a spirit like angel, demon, djinn, elemental etc? I’d imagine that’d be dangerous in more than one way. I take it, its best to have someone obsess about something or someone else that’s not you. Kind of like an obsession sniper of sorts.

I’d also like to know, since I can’t find an answer for certain on here, can a domination jar put the caster at risk if it backfires OR if you are unskilled?

Uh… Asking for a friend.

One of the basic psychic self-defenses/spells is for energy to return from where it came. Assuming your own home wards and psychic self-defense techniques are up to par, I think the backfiring effect is minimal (I’ve never had it backfired to me personally, so this is my theoretical understanding). You probably want to check planetary days, moon phases, retrogrades, etc if your system of magick is highly influenced by them as it is easier to go with the flow of a stream instead of walking against it.

2 Likes

Outstanding!!! Thank you, kindly.

1 Like

If you havent heard of it you could try to create it. I like the idea of that :crazy_face:

Youre speaking too soon. You should delete this post so you don’t break your spell, you shouldn’t talk about active Magick rituals until after you’ve gotten your result. All that crap that you experience in between doesn’t matter. What matters is that you get the result. So be careful your not lusting for the result

1 Like

Well, I feel the things one may feel after casting a spell should not be overlooked. I mean, not all of us can see / hear demons (not yet at least :sweat_smile:) so all the “crap” that happens afterwards, whether it’s feelings, dreams, things we encounter etc…do matter.

But I agree with you when it comes to not lusting for result, this is important :slightly_smiling_face:

So, just wanna give a little update.
Target and myself have been on speaking terms for 3 days straight, which is more than we did in those last 2 months :joy:. It’s not deep convos and we are far from being back together but she’s less cold than she used to be, which is a great thing already.
Can’t be attributed to the jar spell only, as I did, and still doing, other things to try and work the situation from different perspectives but still, progress are on their way.

3 Likes

Can you please share how did you write the names?

Yes !
I went for the simple version.
I just wrote my name and the target name below mine :slightly_smiling_face:

But there are a lot of different ways, like you could write your target’s name and yours on top of it or crossing it, just whatever you feel like.

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like