OBE Exit Phenomena

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:1, topic:1124”]Just curious if anyone has experienced the sound of fingers scratching down a wall while in deep trance or in the hypnogogic state?

I was meditating last night when I changed positions from half lotus to lying down and I sank down possibly close to delta when a massive buzzing began in my body with the onset of paralysis, yet I remained conscious enough to notice the sound of the walls being scratched for a little while.I assume this was an astral noise as I was right on the threshold yet my physical eyes were open but lids very heavy, as I was already in a 2 hour long meditation session. I have experienced conscious paralysis and the buzzing many times but have never noticed a sound like that before which made me think I was close to an exit.

Any feedback would be appreciated.[/quote]

I’ve heard my name while about to astral project, other times felt vibrations, other times just found myself outside of my body (at home, at work), other times have meet the Dweller on the Threshold under various shapes (bosses, family members)

It could be either, the nature of the universe allows either to be possible, but you will be able to determine this with your own omniscience, and some magickal fact finding to make it extra bona fide if you weren’t 100% certain.

Aside from this, I can’t give you much advice except to strengthen your own spiritual vision and awareness so you can understand and feel what’s happening better when it happens. You will enter such a moment with more awareness. Some spirits will teach you how to discern things, others will teach you how to be more aware of things you didn’t ever notice or feel. Through working with many types of spirits, you will be able to open your spiritual awareness vastly.

Start with one, do a few workings, then start shuffling around to entities in this arena who help you.

Eventually I can’t really describe it as anything else but a knowing. It sounds cheesy as fuck, but you are opening yourself up to states of omniscience, so you can “know” what’s happening around you, and what you see when you see it. Experiences vary, and it’s different for everyone. But this is the best I can do based on my own experiences using many different spirits, they all have different omniscient qualities that they can awaken, and strengthen. You have to try it for yourself to find out, and if you’re asking for these abilities…

You better do it yourself, my experiences of doing it myself were way more positive than when I asked others to do it for me. But whenever I asked for other help with mundane goals, I never had this problem. So that is my only word of caution.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Is there an easy way to ethereal project? For some reason I can’t do this in a deep meditative state. Now I can soul travel easily but the ethereal part is very tricky for me. I have to have a lucid dream for myself to ethereal project. When I dream lucidly I always tell myself that there is a rope above me and to pull myself out and this never fails, unless if the act snaps me awake. My question is how to achieve this without sleeping?

I don’t know if there is an easy way. There are many methods. Try rolling out of your body if the rope method doesn’t work. DK had posted a while back a technique that really helped me. You place a tarot card without looking at it on your dresser. Then project to it and look at it. Write down what you see and compare. Keep your journeys short to begin with.

Visualize yourself standing at your alter or in your circle. See yourself as an angel or a beast. Then project yourself into that image!