Number appearing really often for about a year

Hey guys
For about one year the number 127 (either as 1:27 or 12,7 or 1,27 or just 127) keeps appearing, as well as other synchronisities (mostly a bunch of 333s, 222s, 444s, 555s and most recently 111 and 1111). I’ve searched the meaning of these synchronisities and i’ve found plenty of info for each one of them, but nothing about 127 except this Genesis verse:

“And God created man in His image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.”

What do you think it means? Can 127 symbolize something else? Also, could it be my awakening that all these synchronisities have been happening together for the past year or so?

Divination is weird. Part of it is the absolute, unmovable. Yet most of it is personal symbolism and association

My mind is damn weird with this stuff and people will ask “What does 744 mean?” I’ll have a deep personal interpretation that might mean nothing to them. The answer lies in your own experience.

When do you see it? What are the patterns in the ivy surrounding it? What do you see? There’s always a pattern. Symbols are the language of the subconscious. So what is yours telling you?

Crossing the Abyss = finding the absolute. So don’t start there. Most will just give their own experience and rob you of your own.

Find what it means to you and then look for parallels when you’re ready

1 Like

There might be something useful for you in studying the Principle of Gender (about masculine and feminine currents, not anything political) in the Kybalion.

The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

4 Likes

It may be a sign from angels for you to work on something. Maybe telling you to get in touch with angels or strive to communicate with them as a phase in your life for soul growth. numbers are one way for angels to send messages to you. something isn’t right in your life and they are using numbers to communicate or to get your attention.

1 Like

I think I’ll truly get something important from this. I’m greek, so i’m always interested in learning more and more about our ancient philosophy, and as a kid i was very attracted to Egypt. Thank you!

I’ll pay more attention, cause i haven’t notice any specific thought or situation when these synchronisities appear. I’ve only noticed that i see 333 almost every time i’m on vacation (i see it in multiple other occasions too, but i’ve noticed this link to traveling).
Also, it’s interesting cause this year that these synchronisities have started occuring, it’s an important one, as i was called to choose my career path and other things.

Take a look into your emotional states surrounding these as well.

If it were me it would be a sign I’m on the right path, or if I feel dysphoric that I’m about to cross a big decision and need to contemplate.

Every tarot card has a reversal meaning. Think about what your gut says and how it feels and tie in what’s going on in your life at the time. Usually your intuition is right and you just have to learn to trust it

1 Like

An update:
So for the past few days I’ve been feeling a bit off, really numb inside and people started saying to me that i look different in a good way, not in my appearance, they mentioned change in my energy and presense. I don’t quite get it, but i did feel quite off.
And i’ve started seeing very often, several times a day 666 and 1111. I don’t see how these numbers add up

666 means let go of fear and bad habits. 1111 means to create new beginnings. be a phoenix. die the old you and make a new you. basically it’s about spiritual growth and opening up to better evolution of self. thats’ what i found out doing search on google. U too can learn to use google by the way. Not all answers have to be asked or given to you. One can research too. =o)

I didn’t ask for an explanation about these, I looked them up myself. I just thought to mention it here as for one I often re-read my threads to remember things and I wanted this one with the synchronisities to be complete and because other people here could possibly see a similar combination of numbers and it could be useful.
Although I appreaciate your info, and i think it’s helpful for other memebers too, the sarcasm was unnecessary.
Anyway, thank you for your answer

1 Like

you saying you don’t quite get it kinda suppose you want answers. thats why i replied. that usually why people post , to get answers for unsure things. If you wanted a journal without feedback then put the post thread in the journal section instead of discussion.

@wisepup
I meant i didn’t quite get the difference in me, in my energy, that people who know me mentioned, but that was just a comment. It wasn’t my intention to seem like a question but I see your point.

Now, the original purpose of this thread, my first message about synchronisities was a question and that’s why I posted it here. The one with the 1111 and 666 was a note as I said. I prefered to post it here and have a complete thread rather than creating a whole new one in a different category. I will use the journal section when i just want to take notes here so that other members can see it too in case they find them to be useful.

Anyway, there’s no reason for us to prolong this thread so much for an issue like this. You answered and I appreaciate it, I just wanted to explain myself because there was clearly a misunderstanding
Have a nice day:)

1 Like

I call them chakra color numbers and it based on part of the Angelic synchronization you get.
1 manifestation, spiritual connection
2 right flow, it will be alright
7 spiritual doors are opening

127 basically means trust yourself in what your doing follow/trust your inner voices/intuition, guiding, thoughts or messages you get.

1 Like

Thank you for your input!
It actually makes sense, considering what has been going on this past year in my thoughts and inner changes

1 Like

Well after some time we notice how fast we are changing. People see it, but do the work and sometimes it looks that we’re not changing fast enough. It are the little things that prepare us for the overall change.