Number 1

I was not sure what section to post this in, as it is not quite divination. But the number 1.

I know you tend to see it a ton on a newfound spiritual journey. But are you really supposed to see it this much?

For any of you who have been called to be a shaman, this is almost as obsessive as that.

With my call to shamanism I not only experienced job loss, psych crisis and physical injuries. I also dealt with my fair share of annoyance. It started hearing the word “Shaman” in my head all the time. I had heard the term but at the time did not know what it meant. Then I began to have the urge to look it up. The feeling was so strong it scared me. So I ignored it thinking it would go away. LOL!

Anyways, the shamanic call got super in my face. For a long time. I tend to browse the non-fic section at our local library and pick the first thing I find. And of course, more than one visit in a row, I landed right on the shamanic books in 3 different libraries.

This is the number 1 doing the same thing. I have gone from seeing 1s everywhere to seeing 1:11 EVERY time it passes in my waking moments. Then I began seeing that AND 11:11 when I am awake. And I swear to the Gods these past few night I literally woke up naturally and checked the clock and sure enough: 11:11 or 1:11 is in my face.

Help?

3 Likes

The number 1 or 111 which is amped by the power if 3 is a symbol of spiritual awakening, providing you with opportunity. The number 111 is a sign that the gate of opportunity is open. The thoughts you are thinking are manifesting are supposedly to help you determine your future path. It is the ideal time to make use of this of prescience and messages sent from beyond the veil. Many also claim that the number 1 or variations are messages from your spirit guide to improve.

1 Like

Welcome to every day life as a magician. But its up to you to translate the code the universe is trying to send you. But you’re not helpless, there’s Google and duckduckgo. Start researching the meaning of the number 1, 11 and 111 etc and see what it means to you. How is it relevant to your current situation.

2 Likes

Oh boy can I relate…
I’m still trying to figure out what the numbers mean for me aswell.

2 Likes

Twin pillars

2 Likes

So 11= twin pillars
But 1111= ?
111= ?
Maybe the other 1’s just reinforce the message?

@Zamasu Seen two twin pillars in my minds eye. One pair black the other pair white. White pair first then the black pair. Gateways?

I dont know for what purpose. More research and testing is in order.

2 Likes