Nothing is working

I’ve had some success with women. However not much in approaching them. I’ve tried evocation twice for a girlfriend. The first was asmodeus the other ways Lilith. I’ve also used sigil’s. I’ve also asked the demons I’ve made packs with before who have these abilities with no luck so far. What should I do? How do these things usually work? Do I perform a ritual and then go hunt for a girlfriend? Or do I wait for to come to me? I never had a girlfriend before , so this is difficult for me.

Perhaps, instead of manifesting a woman, you should manifest yourself into the kind of man that women want. It’s much easier to change yourself with magic than to affect the will of others.

2 Likes

they say you must start with yourself to make outward changes. wait for them? with respect does money fall out of the sky? jmho

1 Like

Yes, yes it does. Haven’t you ever been walking down the street and find a $20 bill?

but did it fall out of the sky or did someone drop it? point recognized however.

How do you know someone didn’t drop it from a helicopter?

out of the sky meaning the sky itself dropped it. beyond that im rather faithless when it comes to love.

Love is just as real as helicopters

if so i have yet to see it

You haven’t seen a fucking helicopter?! What rock are you living under?

…i meant love. i legit heard a helicopter just now

That was the sound of love my friend

it was loud as hell lol. still keeping stance however

Love can be very loud at times. Loud enough to wake the neighbors

true that

Hahaha! This.

Heres a secret. Girls want a challenge. You always want what you cant have. The thrill of the chase…blah blah…
You talk to her just enough to keep her interested. But dont overkill.
Dont text her every 5 mins. …make her come to you… Throw out the line and very slowly reel it in.
Before you know it she will be wrapped around your finger.
But dont go too long without talking to her. Because she might give up. Its a fine science us girls!!
All else fails try starbucks mocha frappe :wink:

2 Likes

And this^ is why I’m gay. Men all just want sex, so basically, in the gay world, if you have abs your practically swimming in dick.

Also, never go through a gay man’s phone. Because dick pics are basically the baseball cards of gay men. Everyone has their own and we trade them with each other.

5 Likes

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:18, topic:9186”]And this^ is why I’m gay. Men all just want sex, so basically, in the gay world, if you have abs your practically swimming in dick.

Also, never go through a gay man’s phone. Because dick pics are basically the baseball cards of gay men. Everyone has their own and we trade them with each other.[/quote]
I get it like straight men and boobs.

Yes, that is a comparable association.