Nothing I did was working - Now it will! How to transmute complete hoplessness into full blown utter SUCCESS!

I’m not completely new to magic. But I am to the methods that were suggested to me…also do u know anything about comunicating with demons through the 4 penny method? I’m interested in learning about this

It’s a divination method, as far as I know.

But the only divination I do is with Napoleon’s Oracle. So I can’t help you with that.

In any event, you use the search function. There is probably a tutorial or four on the matter of penny divination.

sounds great thanks

1 Like

I noticed your comment about the 4 penny method, I think it’s derived from OBI divination which is from an African tradition, I am not knowledgeable about African tradition but I utilized obi many times. Normally obi requires cowry shells but since I couldn’t find them or buy them I used 4 pennies. I do short incantation to the African spirit Orisha/Deity and then I ask my question and cast them. So, for now, do this while following the instructions here: Category:Obi and Diloggun Divination - Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers

How do you tend to charge it if you dont mind me asking.

I’m fairly new to this so I’ve been charging it by staring at the sigil and imagining what I want is happening right now and then il release it a couple of days later by either staring at it again or by a sexual action whilst staring at the sigil

Sorry @Avi_Mundi but the person you are replying to has been banned from this forum and cannot respond to your question.