Nothing I did was working - Now it will! How to transmute complete hoplessness into full blown utter SUCCESS!

I think the spells are working. Maybe you have to strengthen all this with seduction and lust spells. This is where it is his weakest place obviously. So, this is the base.
Just teasing him for now.

2 Likes

Any ideas? I could do?

1 Like

So, sorry i had to intervine there,
but i didn’t want to leave things so miserable,
after my attention was brought to your case.

You should go with it.

The power,
that currently fuels his desire for you,
and lusting,
is based on my energy,
and he’s actually reacting quite similar to how i would.

Empower the spell relics you still have from your own spells.
simply chant into them:

You are my beloved “X”.
I’m your beloved,
and you call those memories back,
into existence,
enchanting them with new love,
for us to manifest and enjoy.

Chant that in all left over candles,
rose leafs,
etc.

Your original spell was lacking emotional power and determination.

So push yourself really into those objects.

See him inside of them.

And see him changing into his lover mood.

And of course,
go for it,
it ain’t worth nothing,
if you don’t pick up the delivery.

To be more specific about his current state:

He’s attracted,
sexual tension is there.

Base frame for creating relationships.

Now,
it’s a matter of Trust-Comfort-Connection.

Females natrually release that Endorphine,
of binding,

when having sex,
and when birthing children.

It can be harnessed,
to gain favors,
as almost any women got someone to spend on them,
for a blink with the eye,
before.

By engaging with his Sex-Friendship request,
but also aiming for love,
you’ll bind him back to you,
and be in relationship again.

Buhja - there you get it. xD :smiling_imp:

P.S.:

Pay special attention to cuddling after sex,
and pillow talk.

That’s the time where you can induce most of your pheromone into him,
and he’s the most receptible for it,
after orgasm,
after he came.

He’ll natrually try to get distance,
to have his “friendship - fuckbuddy” status consist,
block that and break through to be close to him.

That’ll make him obey.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

@Yberion thank you. I will.

1 Like

@Yberion I was thinking about you today. I feel strong energy from you. Why would that be?

2 Likes

Awe don’t ever say that!!! That’s where your wrong!!! Thinking like that is negative!!! Think positive girl!!! You’ll see!!!

1 Like

I don’t know.

I mean,
certainly,
i do emit strong energy into the world.

But why you specifically felt strong energy from me,
:man_shrugging:

Most probably,
i was moving some obstacles,
and opportunities,
in your life,
to ligne up,
with what i had explained to you,
so you could gather first hand expierience,
about my teachings.

Like for example,
encountering Sex-interests,
which you then could turn into relationships.

Not sure how else i may have affected your life there.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

As I have no interest in love Magick, and sex simply holds very little interest nowadays other than getting my rocks off, yeah, I don’t know anything about those.

Death, sickness, and money spells are kind of my forte, and the simplest way to ensure success is a two-part system.

One. Pour your heart and soul into your ritual. Cry if you feel driven to cry, scream if he feels driven to scream, cut yourself, spit, bleed, whatever it is that drives you to that emotional high of either exhaustion or Fury, do that.

Two. After you do the ritual, completely put it out of your mind. Make a sandwich, order a pizza, do something stupid, do something wise, go to the library, get drunk, whatever it is you need to do in order to distract yourself that you just did a spell. If you can totally separate yourself from that, your chances for a successful ritual Skyrocket.

Happy Trails, unknown.

I’m pretty much in this womans beggining situation…my ex wont talk to me unless its about our son. I love him so much and feel like we are meant to be. Weve even been engaged before and I just want us to be a family again. To be in a happy, loving, trusting and faithful relationship with each other. He is the love of my life and I need help with how to get him to come back to me. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and sending much love to you all.

1 Like

@Lizzy, read all this thread:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/please-i-need-direction/

ALL. OF. IT.

Verdo explains there most of what you need to know.

PS: And please stop posting the same all over the forum, we understood you just fine the first time.

1 Like

Sorry about posting the same…i didnt realize a lot of you read and kept up on all the post…i was just trying to maximize my suggestion results. I will remember this in the future. Thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

It is okay. For whatever it is worth, I know how you feel. It has happened to me.

Read the thread I linked for you before. That should help you to understand the dos and don’ts in your situations, there are also the names of some spirits that can help, and a tutorial or two attached :slight_smile:

I just spent the last half hour reading it…its amazing and I thank you so much for your help. I believe I now know what I should do and the steps I must take. I never knew I could learn so much in so little time. Thank you for your insight and help.

1 Like

You’re welcome, but thank Verdo.

And if you’re just starting, please be patient, magick is just another set of skills to learn.

I’m not completely new to magic. But I am to the methods that were suggested to me…also do u know anything about comunicating with demons through the 4 penny method? I’m interested in learning about this

It’s a divination method, as far as I know.

But the only divination I do is with Napoleon’s Oracle. So I can’t help you with that.

In any event, you use the search function. There is probably a tutorial or four on the matter of penny divination.

sounds great thanks

1 Like

I noticed your comment about the 4 penny method, I think it’s derived from OBI divination which is from an African tradition, I am not knowledgeable about African tradition but I utilized obi many times. Normally obi requires cowry shells but since I couldn’t find them or buy them I used 4 pennies. I do short incantation to the African spirit Orisha/Deity and then I ask my question and cast them. So, for now, do this while following the instructions here: Category:Obi and Diloggun Divination - Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers

How do you tend to charge it if you dont mind me asking.

I’m fairly new to this so I’ve been charging it by staring at the sigil and imagining what I want is happening right now and then il release it a couple of days later by either staring at it again or by a sexual action whilst staring at the sigil

Sorry @Avi_Mundi but the person you are replying to has been banned from this forum and cannot respond to your question.