Nothing but trouble

Yet I cannot resist it.

This entity is what I had confused with Sitri a while ago insert major public apology to both Sitri and anyone else it may have offended

It’s insane (in the worst way possible), morbid, dark, power hungry, seductive, manipulative… If anything could truly be considered ‘evil’, this would be it.
It enjoys watching humans suffer.

Problem is I can’t get rid of it.
I’ve tried several methods of banishing it, to no avail. It just gives me a weird look and laughs it off… The best I’ve managed to do is lock it away for a couple months before it found a way to slip out of it’s cage.

I know that I need to get rid of this thing, whatever it is. It’s nothing but trouble.
But, besides trying (and failing) for nearly a year to destroy or remove or lock the damn thing away, it’s … It’s like that friend that’s always getting you in trouble, always pissing you off, yet you know they don’t mean to and that they truly do care about you. They’re the best friend you could ever ask for when they see you need it.

I realized this last night while it was messing with one of my dreams, I saw it from his pov.
He’s like an innocent child, just trying to have some fun, but not understanding why it’s wrong. Trying to show it cares, but doesn’t understand the cultural differences or can’t understand when something is or isn’t appropriate.

I don’t know what to do.
I need to get away from it, but I still care and now understand why he does it… Completely torn with this…

Any help, suggestions, advice, anything is greatly appreciated.

Summon the Archangel Michael and ask him to assist. It’s perhaps uncharacteristic for me to be all “Angels, angels” :slight_smile: but the recent research I’ve been doing confirms that it’s not against the best interests of a black magician to work with both.

Summon the Archangel Michael and ask him to assist. It’s perhaps uncharacteristic for me to be all “Angels, angels” :slight_smile: but the recent research I’ve been doing confirms that it’s not against the best interests of a black magician to work with both.[/quote]

Indeed. You can also call Metatron, he’s good for clarifying things in one’s awareness.

Called up Michael and was basically told to shut up and just listen, learn and teach.

Took a short nap and woke up with a new understanding of some things… Don’t ask how, I have no idea. It’s like a door was just opened to a room I forgot existed.

It’s why they’ve been telling me not to listen to humans or worry about what’s in books or on the internet. To trust myself.
Took me a whole damn year to see it.

It was the way I thought of various entities before getting into magic and meeting that Christian prophet… A great woman, don’t get me wrong, just the clouded ‘Christian’ view on things got me all kinds of screwed up and confused.

A person is a person, no matter their form, culture or beliefs.
Conflicts arise 99% of the time due to simple misunderstandings.
Humans misunderstand other entities (demons especially) because of culture and thought pattern differences.

Anything that we consider ‘wrong’ or ‘evil’ is completely rational when looking at it from the other side… Usually.

…an entire year, just to end up where I started… such a waste of time. ugh!

Sorry for wasting y’all’s time with this crap, and thanks for being so patient and helpful with my stupidity.

Time to take a break from magic & spirituality for a while dear, get your head back onto the level of more ‘mundane’ vibrations through things like work, enterprise, family, etc.

Take a break.

For some, the shock of these (extra sensory) things creates new problems in & of themselves. It takes a truly stoic(or morbid) soul to play with some of the things we play with.

That said, people can be devoured by their demons, only to realize that it was their own doing at the very end of it all. Everyone needs a break, a new opportunity for a different way of thinking, or seeing things.

Then come back to it, from a new angle.

Good luck…

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3WiuG6uTJQ]Manly P. Hall - Secret Powers and Why We Should Not Use Them - YouTube

You are on the right track Ani_cat, and Gnosis is spot on. If banishings and Michael did not get rid of it then it is most likely something that you want around. Probably a subconscious decision, but it is something that you can learn and grow from.

The best thing to do is to record your experiences and have fun with it. (Sounds strange but it will probably help.) I know a lot of people may disagree, but I have found that an understand and loving attitude can help you win over a lot of spirits, after all most of them just want to talk, and if they feel they are being ignored they make their presence known…sometimes in annoying ways.

Good luck

L