Notes after first invocation of Lucifer:

(Now I’d say I’m a Student but I’ve been digging into magic and a few systems for years so maybe a bit more than a beginner Student ig…)
Laying out my space and altar took a bit of time but I lit my candles and let the energy settle while I smoked I know it’s a preference to work while high or not but I’ve been smoking the grass for a while and like doing some magic while high. (I’ll try things again once I’m sober to see the differences or how it affects things.) After the joint was gone I returned to my space and stripped since I figured presenting myself as natural as possible would be best. Felt normal I guess. After that I casted my circle calling all the elements forth to enclose the space or as said in the Complete Book of Demonolatry by S. Connolly (reading other books but this is the one I’m furthest in.) balance things. Now I’ve been having a hard time with some Enns but the book told me which ones I needed and if I couldn’t say then I figured I’d find a video of it and match the pronunciations. Things were going good for Belial, and Lucifer. It felt as if they had entered and were filling up their respectable spaces in the circle.

It was about this time that I either just noticed the shaking or it just starting but it was getting bad, so bad I thought maybe I should stop and cleanse things. But something told me to focus and I remembered some fundamentals. Taking a minute to sink deeper into a trace then the shaking almost stopped and I also figured it had something to do with energies and/or vibrations. Since this was some of my first real thought-out work and not mundane worship. The only other thing I really noticed was a tightness or stiffness to the middle of my back that went after more easily than the shaking. (Maybe something about chakras explains this not sure)

Now I moved on to the rest of the circle with Flereous, with being close to fire and air things were going good until I got to Leviathan, maybe it was me who keep messing up or me leaning on technology to help, or that I still messed with the help but there was a word that got in my throat and my chin went like I was grabbed. Staying calm I made sure to say it as clearly and carefully as everyone else. Now this is were things get crazy… (Side note but important for what happened. A new tower for our internet came in a while ago and it says advanced Wi-Fi but really my phone drops all day long so it completely normal until it isn’t. And with the videos for the Enns I was saying them until I felt a connection was made… Now at the end right as I was saying the last time the video cuts for as if in time with me. Thinking oh maybe it was youtube pausing it or dropped signal, still had my eyes closed at this point.)

After the circle was complete the shaking was back threatening to be just as bad as before but the same ‘voice’ told me I need to just ground myself. Leaning forward and resting my hand on the ground in front of me. But then there was more of this internal dialogue going on which I know could is one way demons communicate. Basically told me to not look down but to look up, for the star being from where you came shall be to where you return and it was as I felt calm enough to even think of reciting Lucifer’s Enn again but the ‘voice’, feelings, or thoughts that passed through me stopped me as if it was them already. Within that moment of clarification was went the video started to play again. I was so shocked I opened my eyes some tears forming since I’ve never had something sync up all so well. He also stated to refer to me as “sweet child”

After some talking I made my requests, stating I’d like to further my path and receive council as well as protection. I prick my finger blotted it with some paper and burned it with some other symbolic mediums. Finally closing things down and thanks everyone for their time.

I could update on things further since I’m still wrapping my head around things but figured this would be an experience worth sharing.

4 Likes

A bit of an update from looking back as well as rereading parts of the book I mentioned. As it called for the circle with repentance of each element in their own place. I had a salt rock and used that for Earth, easy and done for Air I already had a bunch of vulture feathers I found on a walk.

For Fire and Water is where I think I messed up. I only had some ashes and a half burnt match that I figured would work well enough for fire but Felerous didn’t give the same vibes as Leviathan for whom I didn’t even have actually water present I was trying to reply on a blue old styled pot? Jar? I don’t know I’ve had for forever.

I also haven’t dedicated as much time and studies to Leviathan as much as the others that were present, I’d honestly love to hear anyone’s experiences with him. I know much of the basics but it feels like I still have so much I need to find and look into and I’m reading three different books and spreading my notes on over three books as well one for fundamentals and starting off than one on for each demon and just a small notebook for quick notes or things I need to remember. Speaking on the topic of ritual, a few things since then have matched up with what happened in some odd dreams but I’ve always had trouble remembering dreams

Thank you for the likes from those who’ve read my dumb little rant here. This does help see the bigger picture and adds some credit to things.

1 Like