Not sure what to do now

So I’ve been trying to evoke demons and talk and work with them, but I keep trying and practicing but I’m just getting no results. I sense/feel nothing, when I try to open one of their seals nothing happens, I’ve been asking for messages in dreams but I haven’t been dreaming. I know people are saying, “well even if you don’t sense them they still always come” but idk I feel like I’m just. Not even properly calling them and no one is there so I’m just talking to air. Like- I’m starting to kinda think I’m just unable idek

1 Like

You need to work on yourself before you can work with others.

Meditation and mindfullness will help you.

1 Like

Remember what we talked about the other day, even if you don’t hear or see them the spirit is always there. Keep practicing and don’t give up!!!
Great things take time to manifest. I totally believe that you can do this!!!

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right, thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’ve been practicing witchcraft and occult magick for over 20 years, even though that’s a great deal of time and practice I don’t always hear or see the spirits I work with. I am however mindful of my inner dialogue. After a lot of practice I can now determin what is my mind chatter and what is message from the spirits… Keep practicing, don’t give up and don’t over think.
I totally believe that you can do this!!!

2 Likes

Ah, well thank you that’s very encouraging. I suppose I do get quite hard on myself when I really want to get better at something, then not see results. Bit of a perfectionist really.
That’s really amazing you’ve been doing it for so long, that’s a lot of experience. I’ll keep trying:)

1 Like

We are definitely our own worst enemy.
I really believe King Paimon will be perfect for you. He’s a perfectionist too but has wonderful patience for human foibles. He helps us recognize our mistakes and weaknesses and helps us to move past them.
The more you are able to let go of your doubts and fears and the more you let go of the perfect idea of how you want all of this to happen the better results you are going to get.
Good luck and keep me posted on your progress.

3 Likes

Alright well thank you, that’s very encouraging

1 Like