Norse

Has anyone ever worked with any of the Norse gods Odin Frey ect… anyone ever made contact ?

Thor , very quick and protects you

1 Like

Does he have a sigil or enn ?

No, he has a rune, look up “Thor rune”

1 Like

I’ve worked with Odin, he is really intense and picky with who he works with and how he works with them.

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

I have!

What questions can I answer for you?

1 Like

I have worked closely with the Nordic pantheon for nearly two decades now. What questions do you have about them?

1 Like

I came from norse traditions I’m nordic myself I always thought about it as a cultural ancestral thing for me 2 months ago I came across this site(balg) and others related to the Lhp black magick ect… all this has kinda opened my mind up and blown my concept of my world view. I was wondering if I could incorporate the norse pantheon in this wasn’t sure I’m new here and there’s so much info hard to know where to begin. I’ve been meditating alot and starting to do sigil work but I really want to learn this I have some life changing things coming up could be good or bad I need a favorable outcome.any advice for a newbie would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Weather its norse or another being how can one communicat with them?how long does it take for a new person to get to that point?

Yes indeed ! Several ones of them :slight_smile:
It took me 2 years and a life after my life had been tore down to be rebuilt according to what they needed me to be for the plans they had for me. Once the work had been done they showed themselves :slight_smile:

1 Like

You absolutely can. You can work with multiple traditions. Obviously you will do what you feel is best and in alignment with what you desire and what is your destiny.

Work on channeling, divination, meditation (such as opening the 3rd eye, etc) trance work, etc.

1 Like

The length of time it takes varies from individual to individual, some people it can take a month or two. Other it takes years.

1 Like

Yes I work with several Gods from the Norse Pantheon. I’m currently on a break from my path walking with Odin though.

Who do you feel called to in particular?

Don’t pay the ferryman until He gets you to the other side!

Al.

2 Likes

This is weirdly the best advice i’ve seen given in a very long time

Idk really its only been 2 months since I found this site and others like it.i studied asutru as a cultural path for me didn’t really believe in the gods/goddesses though until now was inquiring about this out of curiosity.ive started meditation and trying to open up my senses,some sigil work but I’ve become detached I’ve noticed idk like I said I’m so new at this and have so many questions lol

2 Likes

Harbard!

Al.

I was just listening to that song…

Thor, Freya, Odin, Loki, Hel as 1 of the daughters of Loki,
Yup definitely :slight_smile: