Norse Shamanism Pathworking

I have successfully invoked Him with Kenaz. Remember that the deepest meanings of the runes can only be accessed through intense and serious personal work with them.

2 Likes

I have a particular sigil for loki myself, with my norse pathworking I work with Odin,Hoenir(vili) and Loki(Ve/Lodur) But I also travel the 9 worlds which so far I only have Helheim left on my own journey but of course I will go through them more than once. I also use my runes as well as blood in my workings along with my norse oracle deck.
Most of the runes I draw or binerunes I draw in ink then trace over in bloodwork, some I burn when I do a ritual, or when I evoke Odin to aid in certain oracle readings.

4 Likes

This rune is beautiful :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

That was actually what little to noone else said and what I believe needed to be said. Thank You for this insight. Everyone on… any magickal path really… should consider both virtues and benefits, as well as drawbacks and dangers of each and every one of these beautiful paths :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: im currently learning how to weave fate like how you would in Seidr, with demonic magick.

3 Likes

Awww that’s great :blush: I wish You the best of luck :grin:

2 Likes

Ekortu has a number of symbols in his Thursakyngi book series which may be of interest

1 Like

Kenaz could certainly be a protection rune. Nearly every rune can be used for protection purposes in some context. Kenaz might be used to protect again deception certainly.

1 Like

I personally disagree.

Kenaz is the rune of the torch. Torches illuminate and ignite, whereas protection is a preventive.

But of course this has to do with my personal experiences with the runes, not someone else’s :wink:

Pretty well actually!

2 Likes

interesting. How you work with your own wyrd ?
My own practice with seidr was with Freya.
She teach me that i need listen to the noise оа the my blood.
Its step 1 (trance):slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is step 1 indeed :wink: