Norse Shamanism Pathworking

Hi Peeps,
I’m gonna document some of my experiences, much like how i did with the Morrigan and how she taught me some truths about divinity and a few keys to becoming a God. (Which I actually need to update.)

I received a few subtle messages, such as my teacher writing Norse instead of Nurse, people bringing up Norse subjects after me consulting the runes as to whether this is the right time for me to delve in, etc.

9 Likes

The runes are always the best thing to start off with for divination and daily magick uses. So many different ways to use them both individually and as bind runes. Can’t wait to keep up with this. what I can say is different gods from the norse have different ways of teaching and different morals.

Loki has the rule of self-knowledge: Regardless of the lies you tell yourself and others, know who you are

Fenrirs rule of Shadow: Accept all parts of yourself, even the darker ones. Break free your own chains of fear

Freyja-Vanadis teaches many things: Self-love as an important one but mostly

Love is a gift
Beauty is in everything
Death has value
Boundaries matter
Exchange is fair

12 Likes

Something to note is this has been going on for awhile. The way I do my system workings or Pathworking is that i divine for a pantheon that would best suit my needs and wants at that time and i start to focus on that group and study them.

Then i divine and look for signs pertaining to specific deities and i work with them.

So first off im going to go into the Fylgjia, which is pretty much totem animal meets higher self and becomes one, if that makes any sense.

I sat down and did a meditation. I entered the room, which felt as if it were actually flying upwards like an elevator. There were three jars and i picked the jar that i was drawn to. I drank the liquid, which i had black feathers in it. I tasted the feathers, which gave me a unique awareness for the pattern i was going to meet. In the part where you go to the door, the runes Ansuz and Uruz were carved in blue paint on the oak door. I opened the door to a spromg landscape which shifted to a winter blizzard and a moment later, i saw the aurora borealis. I went into a cave where a raven flew in front of me. Next I’ll be merging with my Fylgjia and sharing some shamanistic techniques i know that involves the projection of you as your Fylgjia.

6 Likes

Im aware and thank you. Although i do not mix morals with my work. I’ve walked this oath and worked with runes before. Just not as in depth as now.

Interesting you mentioned those three because they are the primary deities in this.

2 Likes

Really? Interesting-I figured Freyja would be considering she is a master of Seidr but I was not aware that Loki and Fenrir would be primary deities in Norse Shamanism

4 Likes

Not in norse shamanism, just in my particular Pathworking

2 Likes

And i just had someone tell me i look like raven. Well then.

3 Likes
1 Like

I am a warrior…

1 Like

I did energy work with Loki and Pan but how do you guys invoke him properly in a norse System? His name written in runes? Is there any sigil?

1 Like

No. Gods don’t really have sigils that weren’t “pre-made” if you catch my drift. Although it’s funny you brought up Loki.

If you want a symbol, each god or force has a corresponding rune to it. Loki’s primary rune is Kenaz.

1 Like

Kenaz is a protection rune. That’s great. I shall open with kena his name written in runes to call him

:dragon:

Kenaz is not a protection rune. But good luck.

3 Likes

For some reason there is no E.A’s video on the course in his channel !!!

Ok?

Ohhh, I was talking the Sinister Shamanism course by That Torvol dude.

Anyway, now that I remember that this is up, I guess I’ll update it with some short success stories.

I have been learning the art of Seidr, which is basically the art of the Norns, which is weaving fate through a few mannerisms as well as prophecizing it, particularly under Freyja, Odhinn and more recently and interestingly, Loki and what is about to be the Norns. With Seidr, you can do just about anything ranging from changing events, manipulating new ones into fruition and even tying your life to different energy patterns. I’ve also noticed that Seidr practitioners are capable of doing things that others I have witnessed aren’t capable or should be able to do (not shaming or moralizing, when I say shouldn’t I mean completely unable to perform due to their nature, etc, things thought to generally be impossible, even to a sorcerer.)

I’ve been able to tie my Wyrd to Fehu and passively (meaning over a prolonged period of time) earn extra income in manners I usually would not get.

Remove non magically used energy from the past and store it in the present.

Tie individuals Wyrds together, essentially binding their lives together and being able to do the opposite.

Now, why don’t I go into how to do this? Because it can actually hurt. The first time I attempted it, I fell over and collapsed from the lack of energy to do it, after a two week resting period. Basically if you can’t control your energy or even save enough of it, it will fuck with you. If you also pay attention to the history of it, it actually becomes clear. In fact, you learn more about the gods and its knowledge that’s often looked over, for example the fact that Loki’s totem is the spider and so is Freyjas. Not to mention he has some precedent over fate but that’s a different story.

Anywho, as I was saying the art is dangerous not only how much energy it takes but the simple fact that if you weave the wrong thing it can destroy you quick and easy. Otherwise it’s a beautiful practice and very rewarding to those with Intellect and common sense.

5 Likes

I just do an invocation prayer and give him praise and he shows up. I mostly use runes for runecasting and divination

3 Likes

Couldn’t have expatiated on Seidr’s dangers better myself. I’m probably going to pass mine on to one student tops, if any at all.

3 Likes

All knowledge directly received from the gods themselves, namely Freyja, Odin, Loki and the Norns.

1 Like