Norath and blood

Is he particular about the source of the blood used? For instance, from a finger vs menstrual?

Asking for a frien’…

2 Likes

Never gave him any blood, it’s never been an issue.
He says it (menses) will do if the person giving it believes it’s imbued with the right energy.

I think that means if it’s old, very clotted, brown or more mucous than real blood, it’ll feel too empty to be of use.

4 Likes

Well…Id say that cramps is worse than cutting a finger…so misery and suffering…lolz

2 Likes

Source of blood shouldn’t be an issue to my knowledge at least, blood in the literal sense of the word is blood. It’s an essence.

Although I have also been researching specific menstrual blood the last few weeks, pertaining to its magickal uses for various workings. It’s very in depth actually, so I might stand corrected with above statement.

Some of the more seasoned magicians on here might have a more practical take on it.

Dark regards

2 Likes

What if your list of targets had more than one person on it? would you need to evoke multiple times or could you take care of them all in one Fell Swoop with one offering?

1 Like

Keeping with the correspondences of NORATH, it is advised that the blood be that of a pig.

In general, though, it is better to use blood that’s shed, as it is the blood of death, whereas menstrual blood represents the blood of life. But even then, it is relative.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not really good at killing animals of any kind myself…

2 Likes

I bought a rooster for a sacrifice and it is now my pet rooster.

5 Likes

Just as a matter of discussion if you’re done having children or say you can’t have children anymore would it cease becoming the blood of life after that point in time? Also in speaking of the energy of blood what about people who are making sacrifices and they have a disease or something that’s blood-borne like cancer for instance… would that not be something to take into consideration and giving blood offerings to any God for instance.

1 Like

I have seen refrigerated pigs blood for sale by the pint in Mexican corner stores when I lived in San Francisco, if there’s anything like that near you, or a butchers you can order it from, or even the blood in the tray from grocery store meat (eh, might be a bit watery though).

I always looked at it that blood carries a lot of qi, and being very personal carries your intentions very well as a sort of communication medium. It’s not really offering for me - maybe I’m doin it rong again, who knows.

What if your list of targets had more than one person on it? would you need to evoke multiple times or could you take care of them all in one Fell Swoop with one offering?

I find he’s quite terse, (not in a rude way, just very no-nonsense) and doesn’t like to hang around long, so for this I’ve started out right away saying there are x number so he knows I’m not done after the first one, and then given him them in order. Same evocation, or journey if I did it that way.

IME he’s much more interested in the ‘quality’ of the soul, and that’s really the offering he’s looking for. It seems he wants a good one. He’s less interested in some people than others, but I’ve yet to get a grip on what the differentiators are. I tend to keep a backup in mind in case he outright rejects a target, just in case, which happened once to me already - I don’t feel like testing that whole ‘have a target or be it’ chestnut.

3 Likes

Are you sure about that? The OP in the Theogenesis post didn’t advice such thing, he said that you can also use pig’s blood.

1 Like

Ok…I take it, youve had a few to offer. What types has he rejected?

1 Like

@Kulina8 Depends. I’ve mentioned the blood of life thing isn’t entirely set in stone, either, so it’s a really ambiguous thing. I’m just mentioning what the ordinary message behind menstrual blood is.

@Anassa Not using your blood is a rule I would generally advise to follow, regardless of the entity. it is the second most intimate thing that you can give someone, or something, and while it can be taken by force, giving it freely is a very different thing.

5 Likes

Giving your own blood as an offering is not something I would personally do unhesitantly. You have to be cautious about it and even then you would have to make sure certain requirements are met.

1 Like

Cool cool.

I’m just a curious sort so domino effect questions. haha.

What, in your opinion, is the most intimate thing then?

That would likely be your very soul, though these kinds of things are always malleable.