Noob in need of help

Hello everyone, I have been serving and worshiping demons and our dark lord Satan for many years. Just recently I have had the urge to summon a demon. I don’t know which one I should summon because what I’m looking to do is kind of specific.

I really want to have sex with a lot of beautiful women, more than one at a time sometimes. I don’t want money, or love, just good sex, with beautiful women. Who can help me achieve this? What should I do in return for them?

1 Like

Let me get this straight, you claim to have been worshipping and serving Satan for “many years,” yet have never evoked a demon before?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

5 Likes

I allow Satans demons to channel me for their feasting. I frequently make pentacles in ode to our Lord and I even branded myself with a pentacle today.

So…that’s a no for experience in magick.

Use the search function in the upper right. There is a lot of beginner resources here. Just type in “evocation guide.”

2 Likes

What would you suggest a noob do

Also I’m talking about the pentagram I think, I get them confused. The sites insignia is what I branded on myself today

I obviously want to make sure I go all about this correctly. You still can’t help me out with a name man?

I will tell you right now that there is no demon that will bring you lots of women on demand. There are plenty that can get you laid, however, Sallos and Sitri, being the most popular.

Do as I suggested in my post and use the search function. We have an entire section on Love and Lust magick you can look through.

2 Likes

So no one could make this happen? Even the big daddy himself?

1 Like

We get asked thing like this all the time, especially from people who have never cast a spell in their life.

No, there is no single demon that can make all your dreams come true with the signing away of your soul or whatever rubbish people believe from movies and books. Real magick does not work that way.

If all someone had to do was call up a demon to bed any woman they wanted, we wouldn’t have ignorant, basement dwelling, morons committing violence just because they can’t get laid, and yet, sadly, we do.

Magick will not make yours, or anyone’s, Hollywood fantasies come true. You will not become rich overnight, and you will not suddenly engage in fantastic orgies with supermodels, regardless of whether you suck Satan’s dick, Lucifer’s dick, or the dick of Yahweh himself.

If you look like a potato, don’t expect women to drop to their knees just because you pray to Satan or whomever. Real world rules still apply. You still have to make the effort to take care of yourself, go out to places to actually meet people, be polite, and not be a creeper stalker or abusive asshole. All magick does is give you an opportunity via coincidence.

8 Likes

We get asked thing like this all the time, especially from people who have never cast a spell in their life.

No, there is no single demon that can make all your dreams come true with the signing away of your soul or whatever rubbish people believe from movies and books. Real magick does not work that way.

If all someone had to do was call up a demon to bed any woman they wanted, we wouldn’t have ignorant, basement dwelling, morons committing violence just because they can’t get laid, and yet, sadly, we do.

Magick will not make yours, or anyone’s, Hollywood fantasies come true. You will not become rich overnight, and you will not suddenly engage in fantastic orgies with supermodels, regardless of whether you suck Satan’s dick, Lucifer’s dick, or the dick of Yahweh himself.

If you look like a potato, don’t expect women to drop to their knees just because you pray to Satan or whomever. Real world rules still apply. You still have to make the effort to take care of yourself, go out to places to actually meet people, be polite, and not be a creeper stalker or abusive asshole. All magick does is give you an opportunity via coincidence.

The wiser thing I have read today.

2 Likes