None of the rituals I have done works. I want him back in my life

I want my ex-flirt back in my life. We had a chaotic breakup and he actually hates me.I have been searching for the past six months and I started to practice magick little by little. I have done rituals with Olympic spirits, I have used the book goetia pathworking by corwin Hargrove, I used universal magick and finally I did rituals with jinns using corwin Hargrove’s book. Idk what should I do. Maybe use more poweful techniques or should use a strategy. Can anyone have an idea to help me out??

I think less is more here. Its only been six months and it sounds like you’ve thrown numerous things at it in that short space of time.

Thing about these methods is that they often take longer than we would like.

Its also very likely that your lust for results is confounding your work too. I know that when you are obsessing over something, the hardest thing in the world is to stop focussing on it all the time. But that is something that you will really need to do. Otherwise your chances of success will be much lower.

A further point is that throwing too much at something can stifle your work too.

Fire your shot and then just leave it. After much time has elapsed, then you can consider re-visiting your work if results haven’t started to manifest.

1 Like

Welcome back @Zflpower I see you still have not properly introduced yourself despite me asking you to do so after your first post back in November. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Desparation for results can interfere with them. The best way to get rid of this is firstly think of the exact opposite of the outcome that you want, and be comfortable with the possibility of it, removing all attachments to it.
Once you’re comfortable with it, do your thing and KNOW that it will work, don’t keep thinking about it after, don’t let yourself doubt it, let it completely slip your mind and let things take place normally.

It’s easier said than done, but this will give you more success done once than doing things the way you are going about it currently.

3 Likes