Non-human soul in human form

I always wonder, why do demons need us, as much as we need them? Or visa versa, though I am just greatful that they are willing to render service. And I look forward to working with any entity, human/otherkin

1 Like

I Knew what you meant but it made me giggle.

1 Like

Honestly Iā€™m not sure, but clearly we must also help them as they help us. I havenā€™t worked with any long enough to get a feel for this.

1 Like

I like to just see my body as a living ā€œvesselā€ to get me through life and get what I need/want done. Although yes it is human. I donā€™t know about my soul but thatā€™s my view personally.

Iā€™ve never felt any sorta attachment for my physical body to be honest. So this might be the problem.

1 Like

I believe equal and has its place in a sense that no race is higher or lower than another. Of course I canā€™t deny there are humans and nonhumans that think otherwise. By that I mean slavery exists in the spiritual with both humans and nonhumans.

No entity needs us, even succubus and incubus donā€™t need us. They can easily get the sexual energy they need from beings on their plane rather than here.

So they donā€™t go with humans for the sexual energy, I guess it is more of a love/two way spiritual growth/pleasure aspect after all thenā€¦

Iā€™m always on the fence about these beingsā€¦

1 Like

Their spiritual growth doesnā€™t require us And vice versa. There very much are succubus and incubus that will use others as a food source and nothing else. Iā€™ve personally been a food source for a succubus, only difference is I didnā€™t care because at the time I worked on my energy system enough to where what they were taking hardly had a negative reaction to. After a while we kind of parted ways as friends lol.

4 Likes

Okay so whether they use us as food or actually love and care for the human depends on the individual succubi/Incubi as how some humans use each other vs others whom actually care is what Iā€™m understanding.

I hope this would be the case based on the topics of spiritual marriage, since that would be intimate.

Although I understand that this whole spiritual marriage thing isnā€™t just with succubi/Incubi but can be with basically any spirit/etc

1 Like

Pretty much. Even reincarnated succubus/incubus, as in the VC they have created a psi-donors thing.

Welcome to our secret society where we stand against succubi fanatics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Joke aside some people treat them like they are the only option of love when imo they are a gamble.

2 Likes

VC? What does that mean?

Iā€™ve noticed that lol, when people think of a spirit lover itā€™s the (sexy/hot demon succubi/incubi), which is what some even seem to come here for-- like Iā€™ve noticed that some put their FIRST post into the evoke petition to Lilith thread lol. Although I can see why some want this but thereā€™s more optionsā€¦and it is a gamble, probably with any type of spirit to be honest.

Although most make the mistake that itā€™s about only sex ā€“ forgetting that this is a living entity who probably would take offense to that (unless of course they just want your energy).

I think for those who want a spirit lover in general-- a thread should be made on how to do a petition but formatted in a way that it isnā€™t for JUST a succubus/incubus (thatā€™s pretty limiting).

1 Like

The vampire community, a branch of the otherkin community in my opinion but they are a bit more organized but still there with their issues.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think the vampire community had anything to do with reincarnated succubi/incubi?

reincarnated succubus/incubus are no different from reincarnated vampires/psi vampires/etc they all have to feed on energy in some way, shape, or form, tantric feeding is a form of psi vampirism and succubus/incubus are tantric feeders.

1 Like

Darn I looked up tantric Feeder in the search on this forum so I wouldnā€™t have to ask what that was, and got this exact thread/post as my result =_=

I have an assumption but I wanted to check lol.

Googled it

Itā€™s feeding through sexual interaction.

1 Like