Noisy neighbor

Greetings everyone,

I have a noisy neighbor.

Not a bad guy, really. But just a fucking noisy lad who listen TV and music too loud.
I asked him once to be more … discret. But obviously, nothing worked with this boy.

Do you know a good Spell to cast to make him silent ?

If it works, I could use it too for the family of dumb asshole living in the first floor and who roar all day long as if they were alone in the world.

Thanks for your help/tips/advices fellows Magicians !

[quote=“Darkgalaad, post:1, topic:2570”]Greetings everyone,

I have a noisy neighbor.

Not a bad guy, really. But just a fucking noisy lad who listen TV and music too loud.
I asked him once to be more … discret. But obviously, nothing worked with this boy.

Do you know a good Spell to cast to make him silent ?

If it works, I could use it too for the family of dumb asshole living in the first floor and who roar all day long as if they were alone in the world.

Thanks for your help/tips/advices fellows Magicians ![/quote]

I was in the same situation last month.

This month…situation resolved!

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/another-win!/msg32318/#msg32318

I used incense and some outdoor plants & flowers as offerings, and Bathin came through quite nicely.

Great! Tnahks a lot

You could hotfoot them to make them leave. Use a spirit to persuade them or bind them to your will or just complain to the manager and call the cops every time they slip.

1 Like

I thought about asking Paimon to bound them …

Check the house protection thread in this section, someone drew a sigil on the shared wall of a neighbor and had good results.

1 Like

A freezer spell or a binding spell would probably be good.

Uncle Chuckie’s Adverse Therapy. Talk his subconscious into making him just a quieter person in general.

Or kill him.

Thanks. I now have choice. I ll let you know the results of my work.

Lol

Here’s a little trick to do and and harmless for this type of annoyances when the person is out side and has their back turned to you intensely stare at the back of their head and project a thought form(like the music is bothering the neighbors turn it down) kinda thing I’ve had really good results this way not to mention it does make the other person very uncomfortable.

1 Like

Hi,great post,just wonder,if ya can post 1 for coworkes,2 live,or go away.tanks

Situation resolved some weeks ago.

A simple visualisation task while opening Paimon Sigil and knowing for sure that the result was coming fast.

He simply moved on ! No more of this guy in the building !

I guess many of us had, have or will have a noisy neighbour, that even if you ask them kindly they won’t listen.

So I have been reading Baneful Magick, Raising Armies. If instead of the victim’s name I say ‘the people living in the apartment X’, and instead of an item that links to them, I use a picture of their door’s apartment and/or a picture of their car, do you think the ritual will still be effective?

I have to deal with this couple that makes noises all day, and some nights they go out party and leave their dog crying.
I asked them three times about this issue but they didn’t care. So I guess that means war.

Yes, that should work - try and grab some dust from their threshhold, get sellotape or duct tape and lay it down to pick some up, use that as the physical link.

1 Like

I’ve been getting very noisy neighbors or neighborhoods since 2015. I’ve lived in 5 or 6 different apartments since. If the street is quiet an the guys next door are silent, someone living 2 floors above or below starts a renovation, making so much construction noise that it all passes through the walls and sounds like next door, sometimes all day long.

It’s just too much to be a coincidence, and sometimes I think that maybe I got cursed by someone, or I need to work on my own energy that might be attracting noise.

Does anybody have any magick suggestions for this kind of situation?

Thanks a lot!

@Fiona_Waves please make an introduction here

and tell us a little bit about yourself. It’s a rule on this forum that everyone has to introduce themselves before making any other posts.

1 Like

search for my post about noise. just gottta keep at it with the magick. finally got lot less noise in the middle of the night from homeless blasting music and drug dealings yelling making noise. Key is perserverance. And calling police about noise ordinance. As well as city cleaners to clean up encampment. That’s for the street noise from homeless. As for neighbors in building. ya. gots to curse them. Or let management know if they break noise law after hrs