Nocturnal orgasm

So i am a celibate woman, i don’t like/fantasize/engage in sexual activities. Some will claim i am asexual. Have not had sex in about a decade.

But for years i have experienced noctural orgasm .in my sleep i get orgasm( it happens randomly without any sexual dream preceeding it or any sexual thought and the rest).

I feel this is spiritual, because the encounter is a complete contrast of my real life.

Is there a problem?

i hold very conservative views regarding sex

Balance really is the greatest key to the universe, it’s about the one and only universal truth, no matter what anyone tells you.

And your sexuality always pulls you in the opposite of what you very rigidly are, to balance you out, and help you to open yourself up to new experiences and avenues of thought.

It seems your sexuality, perhaps your inner spiritual self even, is trying to force itself to work to heal you your or loosen you up perhaps, lead you on the right path for you.

Sexuality is a very core part of magick, the root chakra, the sexual chakra is where a lot of magick starts in the soul, literally the root of it, in a lot of ways, and connects you to the earth and reality.

So if you are depriving yourself, don’t, I don’t care what the entire world, especially the country of nigeria has told you, it’s not enlightenment, I’ve struggled with asexuality, but it wasn’t by choice like you, it was brougth upon me by great evil and my life has been damaged by it greatly.

Still I know your country can be dangerous so be careful with this, if it’s truly what you want but, then so be it, but make sure it is and not societal pressures, but that’s just my two cents.

It could be that the withholding and accumulation of sexual energy inside your body could attribute … but then again if you regularly masturbate then it wouldn’t be much to have accumulated . I’m not that knowledgeable of sex spirits but they could play a role too .