No nut November magick

Here is an idea, what if, for this special month, we store up our sexual energy by masturbating to the point of almost nutting, but not reaching it, everyday. Then as part of a big ritual, had the biggest nut in December? Wouldn’t that just be magickal? Lol

3 Likes

Indeed, I think everyone loves blue balls…!

5 Likes

Did we really need another thread devoted to no-fap? :rofl:

I have never never found it difficult to go without masturbating.

7 Likes

Why all Regulars want to destroy my fun today? :expressionless::laughing:

4 Likes

for me it is not difficult to go without but having the challenge is making it harder because I love a challenge and that also puts more pressure on me

2 Likes

Its the spirit of the season!

2 Likes

how do I give my orgasm energy to a certain entity? like when I orgasm I want to give the energy to an entity as a offer(small offer). is it acceptable? will the entitty become angry? i want good luck in exchan.ge for sexual orgasm

1 Like

You sure csn, i just say at orgasm “this is for you (name)!”

1 Like

With proper energy-manipulation techniques, the whole ‘fapping loses energy’ thing is easy to nullify. There is no real reason to do a nofap besides personal preference, unless you are too unskilled to maintain your energy level properly.

2 Likes

So me basically :joy::joy:

Are you saying you can’t maintain your energy levels after fapping?

If you’re a dude, this is what you do (as one of the easier ways to counteract the issue)…

after you are done fapping, visualize yourself as the sun, where the sun’s light shines through you as if you are a container holding the sun within.

If you’re a chick, basically the same, except the moon instead.

There are better ways, but those aren’t as simple.

2 Likes

Are we all preparing for the “rituals of pleasure”?

2 Likes