No more hell for my mom

So my mom likes ANYTHING I make on my own that I put effort in because I grew up an artist. And she always loved my art. I mean she is my mom it makes sense I guess lol. Anyway.

For her birthday last year I made some protection sigils on a canvas for her and she still has them hung up. Me personally I felt like I half ass’d it and I feel bad. Literally just sharipie drawn sigils on a canvas because I was running out of time. But she seemed to like it cause she still has it hung. I love my mom though so to me that’s not acceptable lol.

Plus the sigils didn’t even do there job in fact she was getting even sicker so I had to do something I called Marbas to calm everything down.

But for this Mother’s Day I have something charged and powerful and I know she’ll like it because I put way more effort into this one.

Anyone recognize this?

Still needs to be charged over night and tomorrow I will be able to give it to her so perfect timing. I spent 3 days painting this.

I’m very confident now all the issues in our house will diminish. She will get better. And so on. It would be the ultimate gift to turn her life around health wise and turn the bad shit going on in the house around.
(Ass holes stealing things ect)

Just thought I’d share this cause some might find this cool.

I’ll post tomorrow on this journal what she thought of it :smile:

That is E.A. Koetting’s Seal of the Sorcerer from the book Kingdom of Flames. It’s a potent protection device, and allows power to flow strongly. I keep one open at all times next to my bed.

2 Likes

Yes. It’s a symbol I love using. I even consecrated the canvas when I was done. I was drawn to call out to the powers of darkness to charge it for some reason. Oddly enough when my eyes were closed it went darker and darker and darker as I spoke. Now the entire canvas feels different when I look at it or hold it.

Interesting. Well. I’m excited to see what good it does for her and our family and the house. Maybe I can use this journal thread to post updates like if something goes extra right or something

1 Like

It’s pretty awesome, even used passively as I do. I think it’s a great choice for your mom :smiley: Can’t wait for the updates!

1 Like

Ah our first update upon waking up. First time I ever hear my mom to my dad “I have no fever today I feel fine let’s do something special today!” And I see her walking around hugging everyone.

And I never even gave her the picture frame yet. So far so good lol. Or perhaps she’s just super happy lol.

However I never seen her walk around that quickly. Can’t exactly walk around with a huge fever all happy hugging everyone. Almost reminds me when I called Marbas for her cause I remember the next day I heard a yell.

“I just received $10,000! I can fix my teeth now!”