No-fap challenge

Plus she should feed him less calcium and more protein. To cook the meat to slide right off the bone.
I do know a couple of folks that requested cannibalism recipes, so maybe its the real deal.

1 Like

You both are a bit delusional. Which is ironic, both of you are more powerful than me.

~Just search for it yourself.
Males are in nature, not really a protecting force, but just vessels of life force.

male= holds fire
female= guides it

i just read a pin, recently, in a office: “Männer haben vielleicht das Feuer entdeckt, doch Frauen wissen damit zu spielen.” =Men may have invented fire, but women play with it

Yes, I know what it is, I have studied biology and anatomy extensively, also the classic starvation study by Keys et al:

Malnutrition and the Eye
By Donald McLaren

You mean, that if my eyes look bloody and unhealthy as f####,
then i’m actually healthy?:neutral_face:

IT LOOKS SOOO DAMN HEALTHY

(not my eye)

I’m just telling you what actual scientists who performed studies on healthy young men who volunteered in WW2 observed, so yes, a reddened eye can be healthier than the excess whiteness of semi-starvation.

Some symptoms of semi-starvation, all culled from academic studies, mostly from the Minnesota study:

• increased risk taking behaviours
  • elation, and a feeling of internal bliss
  • profound rage or other “bad” emotions, interspersed with guilt and self-reproach
  • collecting bizarre items for no apparent reason
  • excess pre-occupation with cleanliness, aversion to germs
  • fixation on minimising personal consumption of all kinds
  • collect recipes, read endlessly about nutrition, talk about food and cooking
  • depression, emotional lability, manic episodes
  • need to fidget and keep moving, alternating with extreme lethargy
  • very white sclera (think of the haunting eyes of any prison camp photo)
  • loss of sex drive
  • increasing desire to see what can be “done without” including things normal people take for granted
  • hairloss

I think you’ve described literally all of these, except the collecting objects and collecting recipes ones.

2 Likes

I have had girls say that my eyes look hot, simply because my eyes where more reddish. A sign of health and a little sprinkling of bad boy😎

3 Likes

Guys caught up in Bosnian concentration camp, they all have immaculate white sclera:

Starving baby - this baby probably had flies crawling in its eyes and was too weak to brush them away., check the perfect white sclera all the way back, where most of us would have some redness (but I included the guys above so no-one can say it’s just the contrast of skin tone):

2 Likes

It’s a bit “shame” that you can’t find pictures in higher resolution. It would be good to have a clear view of how an unhealthy eyes would look like, for those who are unaware of it’s symptoms.

2 Likes

how about those?:thinking:

1 Like

There are probably some in academic journals, I just hunted those up quickly, but the difference is obvious if you compare them not with movie stars, who use eyedrops, but everyday people on reality TV shows, to see how the camera captues them compared to the eyes in these photos.

They all have what looks like perfect eyes, but if you look for info on photoshop use oin fashion magazines you’ll see that they always remove redness to get the look these poor chaps had naturally.

2 Likes

Special delivery for our @Lady_Eva

4 Likes

Damn you :unamused: … i can’t compete to that…
~and she probably is into those irish dudes anywhay…damn.

I thought that picture would give a exemplar of a reddish eyes.

3 Likes

oh you are a DICK XD

1 Like

Yaz, I am a debil.

Back to day zero.

1 Like

Tmi alert! But since we are talking about this anyway here goes! I don’t know how to say this but I actually went for a while and did an experiment to see if a person could actually live off that. And I did. My boyfriend was very happy about this little experiment of mine, by the way! hehehe! But I had no idea it took so much out of a male! Now I feel guilty! But I have to say there were no adverse side effects for either of us that I saw! hehehehe! Would I do it again? Hell yeah!!

2 Likes

Thanks but I’ll pass on this challenge!!

2 Likes

Temporarily turned yourself into a succubus from the sound of that story.

4 Likes

No nut November is nearly done my dudes

1 Like