No contact situation with girl, Using Demons of Magick Petition

Long story short, this girl ive been in a situationship with for a yearish(she asked me out) kinda got mad at me. We are borth Christians to preface. Basically this girl, Jane Doe doesnt go to my congregation anymore. I think I pissed her off. She hasn’t been back for 2 months now. Im going to use the Demons of Maick petition and ask Dantalion for help. My question, should I do 2 petitions? One saying “Jane Doe is back at 'my current congregation” and then another saying “jane doe is my girlfriend”.? This will be my first time using anything from the demons of magick book, so any tips.would be appreciated. If youre wondering why she’s angry at me, i basically didnt want to talk to her at this large Christian event because i was having an insomniac break and was getting mad at people. I didnt want to talk to her and accidentally get angry at her, but I guess I shouldve because that made her leave our congregation.

First of all, for having her return to your congregation, you may want to consider Agares.

Dantalion or Orias would be good picks for the latter, as you indicate.

With these two you are influencing thoughts and emotions. Going straight to her being your girlfriend is the overall intended end state evidently. But you may well have more success if you do this in baby steps.
Remember, we’re influencing thoughts and emotions with these two.
So perhaps you mind want to start with a petition to cause her to dwell on positive thoughts of you.
Then after a bit do another to encourage her to have warm feeling towards you.
Then after another bit, do another to take things another step further along etc (what these next petitions would specifically be would largely be shaped by your knowledge of her, of yourself and how she responds to the previous petitions.

Also remember, you may not be the reason that she left the congregation. Who knows what else is going on her life that you might be unaware of.

4 Likes

Hello
This topic interests me 'cause I’m in a similar situation…

“So perhaps you mind want to start with a petition to cause her to dwell on positive thoughts of you.
Then after a bit do another to encourage her to have warm feeling towards you”.

For these steps you mentioned, which entity would you go with?

I was thinking Dantalion or Orias for these

2 Likes

Hey thanks, im gonna try to bring her back to my congregation first and see how it goes. Just been really too emotional about the whole thing to even begin to start the petition

1 Like

I’d start off with a petition try to get her back to your group/ congregation first and try to patch things up organically before using demons to also “force” her to be your girlfriend without resolving what went wrong in the first place.
You might not even need it if you can listen to and understand her side of the story and explain yours.

2 Likes