Nixing SOMEONE ELSE'S protection

Hey everyone!!

I was taking a walk earlier this evening, & when I got close to the waterfront in my town my connection to the spirits grew exponentially, & I was able to hear a spirit talking to me & instructing me on what to do.

My girlfriend yesterday had sent me a picture with 2 wings one white, & one black. On the white wing it said “Protected by angels” & on the black wing it said “stalked by demons.”

The other day I wasn’t able to feel any spirits at all. I had spoken to my best friend whom of which I am linked too, & while I was at the waterfront I had received signs from Luna AS I WAS TALKING TO HIM about not feeling the spirits, that reassured me that the reason I didn’t feel any was because they were currently hard at working on my girlfriend. She gave signs by making a wave crash really harshly against the shore out of nowhere, when the tides weren’t all too active otherwise.

I know after a period of time of high activity that low-no actively feeling them isn’t a bad thing but Actually a pretty good thing. This picture that I have referneced was my sign from Lady Lilith, & La Santa Muerte that they are indeed hard at work on her.

HOWEVER; it was more than just a sign. They were also telling me that there is protection there, which I didn’t catch onto right away.

The spirit that contacted me tonight I believe is one of Lady Lilith’s wonderful daughters, which I was recently introduced too. I didn’t ask the spirit to identify itself to be honest, but there’s something just telling me that it’s one of her daughter’s. The spirit had told me that there is protection around my girlfriend that I must nix. She told me once I did this ritual that my results wouldn’t be far behind either.

The ritual

Ingredients Needed

• Matches/lighter
  • Black cloth
  • A black or white candle
  • A pen to write your intent
  • A way to draw out your own blood
  • A place to carefully burn the ball
  1. Meditate, until you feel that you’re ready to begin the ritual

2. Cast your protection circle in however way you normally cast, & what feels right for you & to you for this ritual

3. Light the candle with a match or lighter

4. Take black cloth & write the intent in it

5. Draw out some blood, & drip it directly into the intent

6. Ball the intent up, & speak the intent again into the ball solidifing it’s purpose

7. Pour the wax from the melting candle onto the ball ensuring that it will never unravel again.

8. When the wax solidifies, burn the entire ball into ashes

9. Scatter the ashes into the wind

10. Give thanks to the spirits, & close the ritual out.

11. Blow the candle out & return to normal life knowing that your target no longer has any magickal protection

1 Like