Nine Free Readings with My Personal Tarot Deck

Same procedure as last time, post here then send me a PM with your question and spread and I’ll read for you.

This is my personal, unique deck that is nothing like normal tarot, so be aware in advance. It is a highly magical deck though it can answer all types of questions.

If you don’t want to choose a spread, I’ll choose one based on your question.

First come, first serve.

Edit: If you receive a reading with me, I require feedback on this thread. The reasons why will become clear shortly.

[quote=“Velotak, post:1, topic:8312”]Same procedure as last time, post here then send me a PM with your question and spread and I’ll read for you.

This is my personal, unique deck that is nothing like normal tarot, so be aware in advance. It is a highly magical deck though it can answer all types of questions.

First come, first serve.[/quote]

Dibs? :wink:

I’m doing pretty good so I need to think of a question. In the meantime what are the spreads you offer?

Depends on the question, I have a book of a few hundred that I’ve developed over the years. Everything from advice on certain types of questions to warnings to information analysis to path detailing to… honestly, even if I don’t have a spread for a certain question I can develop one.

I do that sometimes as well, inventing spreads, that is. I’ve found that the more I use a certain “made up” spread, the brtter it is. I don’t know if I am getting more comfortable with the spread or it is solidifying as more real but I do not really care. Whatever works. I’ve been looking for some new spreads, but I think it’s smarter to just invent them and record them.

Anyhow, I’ll PM with a question. Thanks for the reading by the way.

I would like one… My question is regarding future career… What could be my possible future, regarding job, wife etc etc.

Thanks… PM me the reading please

It is done. Thanks in advanced.

Updated the OP, above posters if you still want a reading just PM me.

I would like one…Sending you a PM now

Thanks Vel.

That was incredibly useful, simply because it is accurate of what I have been doing. I have fought fear, the first enemy of the Man of Knowledge, and come out of the battle with Clarity. But that Clarity, is after all the Man of Knowledge’s second enemy.

That clarity gave rise to self-importance, which I have been working hard to shed, and the most dead-on part, was where you emphasized, that while I understand the concepts intellectually I have yet to truly internalize them, and apply them.

I also think my youth may be related to this, especially the part where I am not aware of Death, the Great Hunter. I’ve undergone magical operations to learn and merge with Death, I’ve learned from Her, but until I grow older, and FEEL Her truly stalking me, she remains an abstract concept. Also, the part with hormones, and how much the ape I’m inhabiting’s body influences my personality.

Some things did hit me with that ‘‘aha’’ moment, like the nature of evolution. While the mention of my destiny being as a ruler was something that raised an eyebrow, as I am very much not interested with politics, but it could have a deeper layer of meaning to it. And even if it doesn’t, it’s still something I should ponder.

You’ve also hit the whole veil thing spot-on.

So…thanks dude. Really appreciate it and good luck.

I would like a reading please, if you will , Velotak. Will PM a question as soon as i think of one…

i don’t know which spread will be most useful so feel free to choose the one you think best for the question.

Thanks,

DarkestKnight

thank you Velotak…very informative. Will continue to look at my options and try to figure out my next move.

[quote=“Velotak, post:1, topic:8312”]Same procedure as last time, post here then send me a PM with your question and spread and I’ll read for you.

First come, first serve.

Edit: If you receive a reading with me, I require feedback on this thread. The reasons why will become clear shortly.[/quote]

It seems there is open spots yet…I certainly like to recveive one, if you want to.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Sure, just PM me.

That leaves three slots.

[quote=“Velotak, post:13, topic:8312”]Sure, just PM me.

That leaves three slots.[/quote]
I would like one!

I would like to publicly say this was a great reading and I encourage everyone to go for it. It was really on point. Some of the things that came out were things that I was told in other readings and he was able to confirm them very accurately.

On the plus side my question was related to finance and other personal matters where also revealed that need attention.

EXCELLENT reading! Goes in very depth. Plus some of the points were already told to me by someone else whom his reading confirmed.

I highly recommend his divination services to anyone who is interested In professional help :slight_smile:

<<<< mind offically blown!! Awesome reading!!! Keep up the great work! I definitely would advise giving you a try!! :slight_smile:

Ok, I got my reading, so I have to thank Velotek for his time and dedication.
Is nice to have some answers to questions you wonder about from time to time…
Cool, thnaks again man

Am I late for the party? Or is the reading still available?

Same? Still available?