Nihilism Materialistic Satanism Philosophy

This is the bit of yarn you should bat at to unravel the whole thing.
Imagination is key. When it gets really fun is when your “imagination” produces tangible results in the real world…

Well, yes, more or less. What’s wrong with that if it works?

I’d take it further and say there is no real “good” and “evil”. There’s just decisions, actions, and results.

You are your own worst enemy, for reals son. If you were logical, you’d accept that the so-called “psychosis” of magick works to your benefit and accept that

…to use your own words. The cool thing is, we live in an era when Science is proving us right on a daily basis.

1 Like

Not trying to be rude but are you a stim addict and rant when you’re stimmed the fuck out ?

I have a preworkout addiction and some of your posts are like my rants with less punctuation and , what I assume from skimming, grammar.

2 Likes

Well I make sure I use spell check during my rants and correct any mistakes I make I’m a grammar Nazi at fault…and I enjoy words literature writing etc…

But yes probably I do rant when I am in high energy but the only drugs I take are nicotine caffeine and cannabis… :ok_hand:

1 Like

For me my experiences have been explainable with psychosis voices in my head and feeling other beings in the room beside me… Abraham’s experience with God and the burning bush could also be explained as schizophrenia…

1 Like

Yes. That’s how it works. To the outside observer, it is madness. And yet…

3 Likes

i have had experiences with Azazel Belial and recently Mammon and Beelzebub…mostly hearing them speak via voices in my head or showing me images visions etc it was a feeling of someone standing behind me and whispering into my ear sometimes in English others in demonic tongue…i have seen and felt things as well such as someone else being in the room with me or a spirit rummaging around and pacing in my room when the lights were off and no one was in there…however i cant say by science standards if these were legit experiences or just psychosis aka madness as i was not under the influence of drugs or had past history of hearing seeing things that aren’t there…

it is madness even people respected in the science and philosophy communities such as Telsa and Crowley experienced madness and what would be called today mental illness…

even though i view a more atheistic take on life i do practice ritual magick and have had experience with it…i am currently reading the Satanic Rituals by Anton LaVey and he is more atheistic in mind but the rituals are all legit and work…

Shit! Finally someone who can succinctly explain all the stuff I’ve done and am doing as over active imagination and silly mind games. I’d pass that insight along to my victims, but both are dead in a two for the price of one karmic deal. [And just while I’m here: Fuck 'em!] There’s definitely some heavy political/economic shit that I continue to cause so it’s nice to know that all of that is just some form of psychosis, although many in Australia would disagree, unless you’re talking political psychosis - which is part of my Magick.

Get into Chaos Magic(k) - atheistic Magick at it’s best! Get into LaVey. Again, atheistic (to begin with). Find Michael Aquino’s The Church of Satan and immerse yourself - enough in the Appendices to last several lifetimes.

And if your Magick isn’t fun you’re not doing it properly!

Al.

2 Likes

I think symbolism is codified in the body, so it makes no difference whether you believe in a collective or an individual subconscious, or gods or the body. In fact, getting back to the body probably unlocks it more. Nietszche was a neopagan btw.

1 Like

Atheistic Magick is quintessential lhp. It’s you all alone, overcoming and becoming greater. Sigils are fantastic – just you and the power of your subconscious for you alone to hone and use. Anton LaVey was a great Magician. I’ve read accounts of how in despair he entered a storm, high over San Francisco and created Magick from the depths of himself to save a (young kid’s?) life. The system LaVey created has a lot to be explored. [Anton, for his own reasons, was a secret theist.]

Chaos Magic(k) is atheistic, hard work and a lot of fun. Don’t hesitate.

The I Ching. Invoke your higher self before readings and thank your higher self afterwards. Ditto Taro.

Write this prayer into your Magickal Journal and onto a piece of paper you can carry with you, learn and repeat the following prayer – before bed and upon arising:

Oh Self that I seek to Become, open Your mysteries to me. Rejoice in steps to overcome that which hinders me, bless my serenity in accepting that which I must suffer to change me and energise my Magickal curiosity that I may know the difference. Let my view extend beyond time and space! Hail, my Self-to-Be!

See? I been at this for so long I can find little gems, just like that!

Al.

3 Likes