Nightside's Journal

Professional interview a week away, a low-end job interview tomorrow evening. Today will try to get flow moving towards me in terms of steps to resolving the major financial problem factor for me mundanely. Hopefully rent will get paid with the pay form my last job. Also to check with a bank today about an account.
Will do LBRP shortly and eat and take meds.

No more dream recall from previous sleep.
Did LRP Earth Banishing, LRH Saturn Banishing, QC before and after.
Will do MP later.
Off to food pantry now, will get ahold of previous employers after I get home, so that I can start the filing process. Then study study study.

Got a job unexpectedly, and verdict still out for three, one professional position. Going to be and do my best no matter what.
I figure I lost anywhere between 450000 to 700000 in income over the past seven years.
But letā€™s try to make something here.
Got to food pantry. Have coffee and juul nicotine and something else.
Figure I should quit being a wuss and evoke.
However, perhaps alternate between angels and demons.

1 Like

Invoked Shem angels to lighten the atmosphere.
Have reinstalled Ubuntu on my spare laptop that has no networking, so aside from web and streaming apps, the core OS and a database can be tested and tightened.
My cat and I have had some ground beef, so our tummies are well.
Had coffee today so doubly pleased with food pantry proceeds.
Yes, things are coming together nicely.

Used five or more repetitions of the Angelic Mantras to purge negative blocks and to repel harmful energies.
Feel much more centered and calm.

Now to study z mundane and then I research magic.

Tarot - Guess the Trump - 30 incorrect

General

Invoked Shem angels to lighten the atmosphere.
Have reinstalled Ubuntu on my spare laptop that has no networking, so aside from web and streaming apps, the core OS and a database can be tested and tightened.
My cat and I have had some ground beef, so our tummies are well.
Had coffee today so doubly pleased with food pantry proceeds.
Yes, things are coming together nicely.

Mantrum

Used five or more repetitions of the Angelic Mantras to purge negative blocks and to repel harmful energies.
Feel much more centered and calm.

Tarot -

Guess the Trump - 30 incorrect
Less then Greater then 5 - 23 incorrect

Now to study z mundane and then I research magic.

Six teacups exist. Four primary colors, a citrine and brown.
I have financial works working. Tomorrow I will have the tax issue getting sorted out.
Within a week I will be employed, yet setting sights higher.
I think at this point I have reinstalled Ubuntu, it will be strictly a development base with porting via USB or CD. So will get up to date with streaming and Ubuntu security and start moving bash scripts to python.
So study will only be Criminal Justice, Python, and Streaming software install guides.
Magickally low Magick and petitions at the moment. Rivas books mainly.

A tarot reading
Split Hexagram spread
Fool Temperance
Chariot
Empress
Star
Hanged Man Devil

Meditation, entrenchment and creative Power

1 Like

So at least half of my to do list gets accomplished, no matter the cold conditions, yesterday nearly got frostbite, but took a moment outside Bombay Grocer to look at a brass or copper peacock figure with lights attached, tacky but cool, and some of the statues admiring th artwork, and considering the open mind a magician should have.
My situation is not ideal but I have a plan that is clear now, that should at least guide me above a little bit to be stable on bills. The rest is long range planning. At least of my interests that might also open up career paths. If I can ever get my own place, Id like to get a drum set, preferably electronic or pads as well as an acoustic set.

Yeah, time to ascend.

Missed evening Middle Pillar Ritual and LRP,.
No dreams recalled.
Card for the day : IV Emperor

Are you okay with talking about relationships here?

I ask on someoneā€™s journal thread before delving into a subject matter with a journaler. Itā€™s why I ask.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather you create your own post on relationships. No offense to anyone, but trying to maintain a thought train here

1 Like

Tarot - Besides drawing the Emperor (which makes me want to organize at least mentally), drew 35 incorrect at Guess the Trump.
Off to do shower, LRP, and get on with the day.

1 Like

I have now two jobs, and a third that would turn be primary still lurking.
So now I can relax slightly, not completely out of the woods but now in a hopeful position.
So disaster staved off this time. This time itā€™s different I can tell. I think more angelic in nature. Could be wrong.

While this sounds nice and RHP fluffy, it has merit in knowing, Especially at time when dealing with large numbers of crows.

While he sounds dead and lifeless, granted he could use an enchain spirit assgrab at times, but he does have a commanding voice. If this was your normal dinner party, and this were to occur, itā€™d be unanimous that he killed it. However if youā€™re dealing with blood sweat and tears conjurers, then he might get a run for his money. Especially with those that wrote better routines. Such as Crowley did. Such as EA did.

1 Like

About to do nightly LRP, LRH and MPE. Morning LRP and LRH were okay. I really should learn the four forms, or at least invoking and banishing forms, or all of them. Or the ritual of the hectogram.

Been listening to too many Speech in the Silence podcasts.

If a grey magician existed, what would the primary duty of the grey magician be? Would there be any virtue in a grey magician, or are they already too dirty or already not dirty enough? Iow, will us magi ever be satisfied?

About to do nightly exercises and Tarot exercises again, There is no easy (despite a few dogged cards I know from the back - but my integrity will not allow me to cheat since Im trying to live honesty as my core virtue) way with MCM (Majjor-Court-Minor). You may get an impression or memory fo a card or some weird visualization regarding something akin to the card. More often it is a guessing game with a less than 50% chance or a decent score.

GTT or Guess the Trump I find best with court card stacks above in reverse order so the pages or princesses are facing me and below are where their stacks go, draw from left, discard to right. Again, honesty and integrity will disallow cheating. The best method is to flash in sequence elemental glyphs until a sensational is hit on one.

Finally LG5 or Less than Greater than 5. Ace-5 or 6-10. Only three stacks, LT, GT and discard (aside from draw stack that is). There is no easy way except perhaps a pendulum, which I currently;y suck at surprise surprise, for lack of knowledge and practice. I simply try to feel with lightness or heaviness on the card drawn. Reject pile to right.

A successful day, got again a few things accomplished,. Tomorrow is must do to contact old employers and get updated contact info and W2 copies. Then its on to the IRS to do the deed. Today I got second job, and coffee even though someone gave me an empty target gift card, so kitty treats were not gotten. I wonā€™t be broke for much longer. Some college students are having a change of face and heart. Some continue to be bitches, but whatever.

Perhaps the petitions are still working. Or perhaps my putting my feet forward got me precisely what I wanted in order. Here the Emperor. Sight and Order. A Vision to come to pass/fruition.
And yes, I am a newbie that doesnā€™t know anything. A prospective Neophyte if you will. I will.

32 Incorrect on Guess The Trump, just didnā€™t have it tonight or too many distractions/interruptions.

Onto LG5ā€¦ 18 incorrect. Tried feeling impression of eight on the card.

MCM here I come.

A slight interruption: Past Present Future
3 of Cups Knight of Cups 5 of Wands

1 Like

MCM here I come.

A slight interruption: Past Present Future
3 of Cups Knight of Cups 5 of Wands

MCM ā€“ 34 incorrect.

QC/LBRP/QC done. Will do MPE before bedtime.
Nightly meditation card: XIV Temperance

Well, enough magic for me whether others like it or not. Back to learning python to a point where I can rewrite all my bash scripts quickly. Either that or load all the materials on USB and got to town on linux. Then of course transfer completed work back to USB. Then install and test on a live machine (production). DR is still a concern based on past hack attacks on his pages and servers. Not sure why, Im not the owner of that crao, Im just living up to what I promised, that I would help get him online. So, hackers can g hack themselves.

1 Like

Looking up on google ā€œevoking using war as spirit manifestation baseā€ yielded not much. Id like to know the difference between fire water and blood as manifestation bases.

I realize Im kinda mean or rude at times. My apologies, Iā€™m trying to get this journal to actually lead somewhere at some point, something that might be noteworthy to others.
No dreams recalled upon waking.
Will do LRP, LRH and MP shortly.
The MP should be done more often than once, if you read Regardies the Art of True Healing ā€¦ or the One Year Manual. It describes much that it is something that should be used often as we get attacked psychically often.

An interesting perspective as I encroached on the sorority and fraternity area of the UofM. Aside from some old person encroaching on their territory since entering Starbucks. I was also labeled weird and creepy by not acknowledging the existence of some people. So be it, Im a weird creep.

That there is one of the problems. I have a group egregore, nay, several, all intent on disliking me as a person. Not only that but they spill it over into daily life for me usually verbally. These are also people that may control a workplace I get into. Their minds work in a narcissistic fashion, that if you dont worship the ground they walk on they could make your life problematic.

2 Likes

I read your journal very often, and I think itā€™s noteworthy. You seem really organized and disciplined with your studies, having a routine of sorts and always learning. I wish I had that motivation, but I am working on it.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Always appreciated to have readers, even if Ive been rude or mean at times.
We are all a work in progress :slight_smile:

Speech in the Silence podcasts I find a lot more helpful than Golden Dawn, There is also Infernal Obelisk and Behometh-X for LHP, all of which are extremely advanced, but offer tons of useful information to ponder. And use. All of them will motivate you.

With Blood, Water and Fire as the three gateways, what does one base offer over the other, and associated elements?

What is the difference in manifestation, is one weaker or stronger over the other, or element dependent?

What about the pillar or cloud of fire and pillar or cloud of smoke?

So we have the following possibilities for an evocation:
Candle and incense or
Water and incense or
Blood and Incense or
Water and Candle and Blood and incense.
Which is the strongest here, or the weakest?

When I evoked in the past, it was no circle, inns, candle and incense. I had major infestation occur as a side effect, as well as with no containment of energy and qlippothic spillover, the area was a will Wild West overnight.
So, hope my questions are straight forward and fair content.

This is a new topic, as it has tons of different possibilities. I almost always refrain from use of blood. Spirits like blood to deep connections as one put it to me.
However, consider those living on volcanic islands, you would regularly have a water base being on an island, and could manifest on the shores doing a beachside ritual, or in the volcanic fire from a safe distance see effects as you do your magic. In other words, nature doesnā€™t minimize a spirit, they are as they are. With a proper nearby abundant manifestation base, whoā€™s to say?

Gives me an idea at a local park and river. Could do my ritual on the walkway and the river directly beneath would be interesting effect.