Nightside's Journal

Tarot exercise cancelled on account of cat.
Fell asleep before doing nightly LBRP/MP. Will make sure I get them done by staying up even if I dont feel like it. At least Id be in an altered state anyway.
Tarot sequence over the past couple days – From XV to XII to 0.
Found oils and herbs galore. Now I need money in order to accomplish my goal … dominate the ritual.

1 Like

Senses training with a crystal quartz pebble in hand, and the shuffled and stacked minors to the left.
On <5 >5 intuition, 16 incorrect. A vast improvement.

1 Like

And after a brief visit at a friends house, fed my cat and in bed, sweet God, thank you for the sleep I’ll have tonight.

1 Like

No dreams recalled.
Drew III The Empress.
Four or give hours sleep, so with meds doped up and fatigued. So got up and off to work, got a small coffee with the last of my money, and omw to work. When I get to work, will go to the bathroom and do QC LRP QC.
Got to bus stop, and even though it was out on the public sidewalk and full view of cars and people, I did a cabalistic cross lbrp cabalistic cross.

1 Like

Home, had some questions to as someone.
Will do LRP and MP in a bit.
Found two cool stones. Tried to be friendly and aware per II Empress.
~50% incorrect (21), from using either two fingers or a pendulum to intuit <5 >5.

Hail Prince Ipos. for the channeling session. I will do at least two tarot readings a week in your name.

1 Like

Yeah that was an awesome channelling session man. Looks like two of you are really making music. That’s awesome! Ride the wave man! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you. I still caught at the squawk but love it, Im looking forward to this time, it will be educational and prosperous for sure, general readings in public and give thanks in hi name, invoking him for the divination.

2 Likes

Hail Prince Ipos. Thank you for this.

If for some reason you cannot evoke in your space, an alternative is to have a channeling session. It will work. You will know it.

2 Likes

Woke up at 5am. No dreams recalled.
Wrote channeling Q&A down in diary.
Drew Past Present Future
AcePent KingPent QueenPent
(ToD: KnightPent BoD:2C)

Drew Card for the Day: King of Wands - Volcanic type Energy.

Oxygen level at 100, heartbeat normal.
Will do LBRP and MP shortly.

1 Like

Did LBRP and MP last night, and a post ritual divination which was interesting.

No dreams recalled.
Past Present Future spread was interesting, all high courtyards and ace in some arrangement.
Card for the day was King of Wands.
Did LBRP with lots of vibration. A lot of power in the monotone vibration.

1 Like

Card Will exercise - guess major, court or minor. 42 incorrect, 40-45% accuracy, Tried to let my word fall as the card was drawn. Listening to Ipos’ enn.

1 Like

Card Will exercise - guess major, court or minor. 42 incorrect, 40-45% accuracy, Tried to let my word fall as the card was drawn. Listening to Ipos’ enn.
LBRP and MP done.
This morning’s exercise, or rather last night’s exercise was, guess major minor or Court; only 33 incorrect.
Still to do Pact writeup, do morning LBRP and MP.
No dream detail recalled.
About to do guess by suit, then <5, >5
Guess by suit, 24 incorrect.
Drew card for the day yesterday, XIII, drew for today III.

1 Like

Hail Prince Ipos!!
14 incorrect on <5 >5 draws

1 Like

A job offer for a place closer to home, that I’ve had to wrestle with about getting a particular type of job. Hopefully one that will be kind to my body. Should be allowed to wear my regular shoes, which is a good thing as my work shoes were falling apart.

Hail Duchess Bime!

3 Likes

As soon as I get out of the hospital and back home, will give a couple free tarot readings :slight_smile:
Hail Prince Ipos!
I am going to not peruse the main forum board much, but give more attention to messages and existing posts Im working through.
Swab test came back negative, so they’re just doing bloodwork and feel its a viral uri.

2 Likes

Glad you don’t have c19. Hope you feel better shortly.

1 Like

Thank you … Hopefully should be home soon.

1 Like

Home, safe, sound and well.
Listening to CBS Mystery Radio: Death Rides a Stallion

1 Like

If I were in Bilbos place, I’d be dead…one, not terribly swift with riddles. Two I’m half deaf so would probably miss a lot of content of the riddles.

1 Like

I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed either. I wouldn’t have passed muster there either :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like