Nightside's Journal

A Stanford lecture on Behavioral Biology, a tie in between humans and the study of life.

Reading through subjective synthesis/prepatory immersion through various evocation books.

Getting back onto paper journal. Need to condense all both on paper and online so journals are more complete than checkboxes in the past.
Thoughts, rituals, exercises, etc.

Daily Tarot Three Draw:
Major: 0 The Fool (Air) following yesterdays XIX The Sun (Sol)
Court: Page of Pentacles (Earth of Earth, T of NANTA) following yesterdays Ace of Pentacles (Spirit of Earth, A of NANTA)
Minor: 3 of Pentacles/Coins/Disks following yesterdays 6 of Cups
Goets of the Day: Astaroth, Andrealphus
Shems of the Day: Yechavah, Lehachiah
Meaning: Skilled trade, passing of projects or endeavors leading to new ones, referrals or critics by mouth and eyes

1 Like

Yesterday’s Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
XV The Devil

Todays three draw:
Major Meditation: XII Hanged Man (Water)

Court Card Meditation: King of Pentacles (Fire of Earth, N of NANTA)

Minor Meditation: Three of Pentacles (second day in a row) (Binah of Assiah). Sol in Capricorn (I think)

@Mike_Bee
Just a thought regarding my last moment of magickal despair. At the moment, writing petitions.
3 of Disks/Coins/Pentacles has come up two days in a row. I guess Astaroth and Andrealphus want to chat.

Ever since taking on Demons of Magick as a challenge, I know I need to move on to Ritual Two, but haven’t completed all 72 for Ritual One yet.

Im taking a specific, particular approach, one that lets me know if Demons are on board or not.

Tried this morning to stimulate my third eye, to no avail. Will have to review old bo oks on clairvoyance for exercise ideas.

Other than that, Happy Thanksgiving Bro!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Before I bounce off to work, hope everyone has a great day.

Did morning Adorations and standard QC/LRP/QC.

Prayers out for friends and loved ones to be kept free from harm or evil.

Tried to strongly visualize the pentagrams, the circle and the archangels.
Seeing and feeling their presence before basic color visualization, hearing the pentagrams on fir and feeling their heat.

My daily tarot meditations 3 draw:
XIX The Sun acting through the Ace of Swords upon 6 of Wands
XIX The Sun - Sol - Hod-Yesod. Regeneration, healing, material comfort.
Link between imagination and natural magic.
Ace of Swords - Root of the Powers of Air, Spirit of Air, Kether of Yetzirah.
Authority in communication, purity of thought. Rash wrath.
6 of Wands, Lord of Victory, Tiphareth of Atziluth. Jupiter in Leo.
Goets: Leraje, Furcas
Shems:Saitel, Olmiah

Have a great magical day!!

1 Like

Researching wards and shields at the moment. One thing I fid interesting is how many of us don’t keep our dwelling or temple tidy. My place is a pigsty, and no wonder bugs have found their way into my place. So, I guess with what days I have off I get my house in order.
Cleaning and purging with saltwater and incense, perhaps a Rose Cross Ritual, or Liber Israel to clear the space.
As below, so above.
QC/LRP/QC I usually do daily.
Evocation of beings … hmm.
4 Bottles placed in quarters, this is new to me.

1 Like

So basically for wards, I need a lot of herbs, a lot of salt and a lot of stones.

God I love this song.

My daily tarot meditations 3 draw:
0 The Fool acting through the Knight of Pentacles upon 4 of Cups
0 The Fool - Air - Kether-Chokmah. The power of Now! Don’t let yourself be driven around the bend. It is foolish to worry about events or consequences which simply cannot be weighed up right now.
Knight of Pentacles - , Air of Earth, Tiphareth of Assiah.
Authority in communication, purity of thought. Rash wrath.
4 of Cups, Lord of , Chesed of Briah. Luna in Cancer.
Goets: Sitri, Haagenti
Shems: Hayayel, Mevamayah

Would fill this in more but have to get off to work.

1 Like
1 Like

A tarot reading on summary of my day today.
Sun spots like crazy after invoking Lucifer to deliver it:
Celtic Cross spread “What is the summary of my day today?”
Significator: II High Priestess
Covers: Eight of Wands
Crosses: Knight of Pentacles
Crowns: Four of Cups
Beneath: Nice of Wands
Behind: The Sun
Before: XIV Temperance
Querent: Four of Wands
Environment Six of Swords
Hopes and Fears: X Wheel of Fortune
Final Outcome: King of Swords

Top of Deck: Eight of Pentacles
Bottom of Deck: Six of Cups

Analysis One based on Ultimate Guide too the Rider-Waite Tarot, As Card for the Day.
II High Priestess: Luna. Other peoples advice won’t help here. Stick to your own opinions.

Eight of Wands: Great tasks require great efforts – in this case more intuition and awareness.

Knight of Pentacles: Air of Earth, N of NANTA. Reaping, completion, bringing in the crops – and the many steps, paths, and diversions to be taken on the way to reaping the harvest.

Four of Cups: Experience grace and thankfulness! Draw strength from an experience of nature, talk to a tree!

Nine of Wands: Quest for a vision – seek and find your own vision!

XIX – Sol. Regeneration. “Love God and then do whatever you wish” – St Augustine

XIV Temperance: Sagittarius. We continue to experience purgatory – process of refinement – as long as the right measure has not been found.

Four of Wands: Go for it! Learn to live with Life’s inconsistencies and hang on in there!

Six of Swords: Fundamental experiences such as love, death, plenty or lack.

X Wheel of Fortune: Jupiter. Happiness is waiting to be found – and often it is simply handed to us!

King of Swords: Fire of Air. Make your contribution toward living life together harmoniously.

Anyone know of a good online resource for LHP meanings to the RW deck CC spread?

I have to say, I prefer the meanings from this site, while my search for LHP only Tarot Card Meanings continues.

Wondering who was responsible for the mess I was forced to clean up, and where I cursed them to Belial. One coworker is going to a doctors appt on Wed, spoiling one of my days off, one left abruptly, a assistant manager was about to quit.

Hmm. Does magic work.

Now to repair my life now that I know it does.
Back to Petitions. Not only Demons but Angels as well. Im going to ask for the powers from the Shem Angel and the emissaries first before conjuring the demon and asking for their powers.

Im going to bind all current enemies I have, even though I should have no enemies in life.

And each motherfucker who pisses me off or makes my life hell, I will bind and curse.

My suspicion is correct. There is a transliteration issue between 72 Angels of Magic and Demons of Magic for the name of the Shem Angel, imo this arises same as the issue I was pointing out a while back about the Golden Dawn vs a Lodge document on who had the correct angel names.
The only solution is to find the source and transliterate it and see who is correct. Or try all names for the exact same ritual until the power is felt.
And I have an idea, and its funny how these are working out for me.

I was wrong. There is no god, devil, heaven or hell.
I also have no “friends”, just temporary allies and teachers.
Just elemental and planetary magic exists to me at most.
But, since my life is worthless and chaotic, I guess chaos magic it is as a last attempt to believe in this horseshit that some people somehow got results through their hard work, but nobody else hard work seems to pay off.
Fuck the spirits then, I am no laborer. Nor do I kiss up to anyone. Nor do I have a partner in life.

1 Like

Now that Im an atheist, I will try every form of magic from post replies to the zodiacal magic, planetary magic, chaos magic, low magic, Satanic Bible, grimoires, psychonaut, praxis, etc. If something occurs in my favor, cool, it works.