Nightside's Journal

1 Like

Finished ritual up by planting cup containing gold and silver submerged in water, in shamrocks between two bushes; after reciting my poem, and saying be thou a portal so they may roam the earth once more, witches and scorcerers and other murdered for their beliefs and practices, May we all take back what was stolen from us.

1 Like

3-2-2018
No more pity parties.
Said @Nyxifer’ adapted invocation six times. Frankincense swirling and dancing with the flame of the lit yellow candle. Now that most of the day has gone by due to cleaning and painting the house, back to tarot readings.

1 Like

3-4-2018

Dreams – None, though I used a moonstone and rosemary as a suggestion.
I may just create the witches flying ointment.

Physical notes – Generally good, though painting and moving stuff is affecting my lower back.

Mental notes – Feel good about energy sensing, though I dislike large stores like Walmart as its a psychic vampire feast it seems. Feeling reap good about the feedback on readings, especially @Lady_Eva, @nikki, @levilevi and others. Need to catch up on everyone. Good thing I have only that to do tomorrow. Keep feeling what someone suggested … Perhaps it was @kiss-lamia-lilith that suggested going to the goddesses, so getting back to my witch roots.
So, in honor of the Goddess, here’s an oldie but goodie (Crowley’s actually)…

Rituals: Morning solar adoration. Tarot and energy readings.

Meditations : None yet. Will do chakra meditation before bed.

4 Likes

Heres a nice one for when you do your shadow work with Lilith

3 Likes

Very nice @kiss-lamia-lilith … Ty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Horus …

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Is it just me or you can see the magus standing inside the lamp too? Even if it may be that its a vision trick of my eyes, it sure has a symbolic meaning.

1 Like

@Lotuslouvena Lol … good eye! There is a nativity scene statue shoved in the back.

1 Like
1 Like

So a vengeful human spirit was blocking others from reading me until it came to my attention.
So … I need to learn astral travel and self defense quickly.

2 Likes