Nightmare after working with AoO

So basically I worked with angel Uiazel at midnight for the first time. I used Jarette tempest sigil method in the book Angels of Omnipotence. The exact ritual was to connect to inner divinity… i went to bed afterwards and had a heart wrenching nightmare.

I am wondering what this could mean and if I can repeat the ritual

3 Likes

Could be a lot of things, you will have to work though and eliminate what it’s not to deep dive into what it is.

Could be you attracted something and the nightmare was a warning you were under attack. Could be you uncovered a guide and you are afraid of it so see it as scary, Could be an understanding about yourself your subconscious is trying to tell you, Could be a message from the angles of omnipotence.
Uiazel “initiates” you, so you could have been receiving energy for that and your mind interpreted it as scary. Or something else and maybe a combination of any and mundane and you were going to have a nightmare anyway.

This person online talked about their experience with Uiazel and I though it was interesting.

I see these as an opportunity to get to know myself better. I might not repeat the ritual unless I already planned to, but I would recontact the entity and ask about it.

Here is a collection of topics about dreamworking:

2 Likes

The first time I worked with AoO something strange happened. I white light disk appeared in my room and landed on my head,it wanted to descend through my entire body but I fought and resisted out of fear. It was Labusi I worked with then though

I would try to recontact uiazel and watch how things unfold.

I also had a bad experience with Labusi the first time I worked with this spirit. I made the pathworking. Then, that night I had an intense lucid dream in which I was in my bedroom, looking at my body resting in my bed. I saw “someone” (a human shape) trying to enter my body.I felt paralized and impotent to prevent that shape from getting into my body. I felt an intense anguish, and I awoke still terrified.

I had a nightmare too just right after I asked Uiazel to connect me to my inner divinity

1 Like