Nigh Omnipathy and the limits of the human mind

This ability is quite interesting, the ultimate version of Telepathy, the power to Read/sense, communicate with and/or affect minds on an immense scale. I’ve been thinking of asking the great King Paimon to bestow or teach me to gain this power, now I did ask a few King Paimon advocates if he could grant such a power, now I’m curious from those who have Telepathy, or anyone with mind powers in general about the effects on the human mind? Like if one were to gain Nigh Omnipathy, what would the side effects be? From my understanding most entities/spirits have this power, so I’m curious can a human like me handle this power, even if it were to grow gradually?

I imagine you’d be hearing countless voices and thoughts throughout the world, if not the universe. I just hope I don’t end up going insane from the sheer numbers of voices and thoughts. So yeah experts, I await your wisdom and advice.

4 Likes

I’m in no way an expert, but have been receiving information. I dont feel overwhelmed by it, its been coming naturally. I keep getting in these situations where i say something and people are getting tripped out cause it turns out to be what they were just thinking about. I feel like the more i meditate daily the more i tap into this. But any overwhelming feeling i get, i just relax and let it sink into me. Its like a darkness you let cover you, just allow it, and boom youll pop out on the other side of a veil and answers flow. Its different, maybe a little strange, but i enjoy it.

3 Likes

And i feel its like a muscle. The more u excersize it the more it grows.

3 Likes

Nice, so I shouldn’t sweat about asking King Paimon for this power? Oh and also, can you manipulate others? or do you just receive the thoughts and their information? Because yeah, I would like to influence others, though only if they’re being difficult, like I’m trying to get a job, and they have an issue with me being a different ethnicity, or if someone stole something that belongs to me, and I make them return it and punish themselves. Just curious, but I felt like I needed to explain what use I could do with it, once I got it.

I do reccomend King Paimon. I did some work with him on the last waxing moon. He’s great to work with and ill definately work with him again. Manipulation is about as simple as you make it, or as complicated. E.a. has a bitchen youtube video on it. Excellent guideline for this. Ill find the link and post it.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Very useful info…so many things I can do, so many things… :smiling_imp: though, I’m hoping King Paimon can show me how to make people do what I want, without a ritual and just use my mind to influence people around me. Speaking of which, should I do a petition spell with King Paimon or should I just invoke him and make my request?

1 Like

Draw his sigil, meditate on it, invite him into you, get a feel for his presence. When you notice little signs of his presence acknolege it and thank him. Show gratitude for him. And he’ll make his presence known more and more. Make his sigil and focus on it often, give it energy, give it life. Let it grow inside of you. Always address him as King Paimon.

When your looking at the sigil dont force anything, just gaze at it, study it without judgement. Get to really know it.

You’ll get to a point where the sigil will diasappear for a second, or the lines will move, it will flash maybe and look 3 dimensional, at that point youll project his image.

King Paimon will be really loud and hard to understand at first, its really amazing, youll be in awe. But nicely ask him to speak softly so you can understend him. Make your intention clear and just be respectful. Because he’s a worthy King and an ancient god who will help you make changes in your life. I found his presence very comforting and powerful.

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is great, it seems that this technic can be applied to other ritual workings. Thank you so much for posting this!!

1 Like

Fantastic! @Oneis3 Great description for these works, regardless of the Magickian, sorcerer, etc. I feel you have nicely demonstrated not only how to stay calm in the eye of the abysmal storm, but also what must be done to maintain and sustain internal controlled balance. @ParagonSage91 Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and creating this thread :smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha…I recall an anime I watched where a man with a special power could hear all the thoughs of every one around him within 500 meters and he would wear headphones with a womans voice playing constantly to help him block out the unwanted influx of thoughts. He lived far away from any people so he did not have to deal with this unless he went out into society.

I can imagine the wonders of being able to hear and influence the thoughts of others…I personally just feel that the authenticity of my own path of magickal workings would be corrupted because of my own values.

Pondering the concept though is day dream fuel :relieved:

1 Like