Niðavellir or another world first?

Hey guys. I have been on a pathworking on Vitki Shamanism, but i figured i can get a lot more information if i travel all 9 worlds. Other than Midgard, I’ve been to Asgard, Niflheim, Alfheim, and Muspelheim.

I’m torn between Niðavellir and Jotunheimr, and i don’t know if i should travel to any other places first, maybe less intense?

Any thoughts?

1 Like

@Nolan_Toney, are you sure you’ve traveled to NIflheim and Muspelheim? Both of those places are pretty intense. I would have recommended you travel the three worlds in the middle of the triple valknut first (Midgard, Jotenheim, and Alfheim). Muspelheim and Niflheim are very primordial places, not easy to get to and not easily understood.

But to answer your question outright, I would ask you what kind of experience you are wanting to have? Do you want to travel more within yourself or without yourself?

Well, to answer your questions outright, I want to work with the beings of these worlds and the worlds themself so I can actually protect myself and the ones I care about. For so long I have been called a nobody and a coward, i’ve been abused and I’ve abused myself. I figured going to the least intimidating places, in my opinion, would benefit myself.

Then you want Niðavellir.

The beings of Jotunheim are less concerned with the individual, I’ve found, I think because they are ‘bigger’ (not necessarily sizewise, though they often are). They are forces of nature, and the individual is of little consequence to them (hence all of the stories of Thor beating them up–he’s supposed to be the friend of man).

Those of Niðavellir are much more symbolic, but they are ‘down to earth’. (Hehehe). They’ll tend to take the individual a little more into account, and you’d have a better job making a friend there.

My friend is doing this he started with Helheim then Niflheim, working his way up to Asgard. However that’s how it presented itself to him rather than him choosing.

This place IS Midgard, just too much knowledge lost